• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Final price drops, 2 Vintage Case, money goes to friend in need

Status
Not open for further replies.

traumkommode

Gold Member
*Read Read Read take your time and read, please*

Time to raise funds. All of these knives are excellent, with individual comments below. Prices are shipped USPS Priority to CONUS, PayPal fees included if you need to pay G&S. Please post "I'll take #___ knife" and send me a PM or email to . This is also my PayPal email address. If you post "I'll take it" and you see that you are the first to claim that knife, you are welcome to go ahead and pay. If you buy more than one, you can take $5 off the price of each knife.

New Rules Edit - Proceeds from the first GEC to sell will go to Bob/Bo fund.

1.) GEC #99 Farmer Lock, Maroon Linen Micarta. Sold for Bo.

2.) GEC Tidioute #15 Farm Boy, Antique Yellow Jigged Bone. Sold.

3.) GEC Tidioute #68 White Owl PPP Etch, Rust Red Jigged Bone. Withdrawn.

4.) Markesharp Fishbone Barlow, Cocobolo Wood. Sold

5.) Proceeds go to another friend of the community who's in financial hardship and bank account is being overdrawn. 3 Dot Vintage Case Electrician's knife. Don't know much about it, but it's in great shape. Has some handling marks and some faint scratches on the blade but doesn't appear to be used much if any, certainly is wearing a factory edge. Secondary blade is a nail breaker. Wood covers, not sure what kind. Now $45

6.) Proceeds go to another friend of the community who's in financial hardship and bank account is being overdrawn. 10 Dot Vintage Case Barlow, Sawcut Delrin Covers. Don't know much about it, but it's in great shape. Has some handling marks and some faint scratches on the blade but doesn't appear to be used much if any, certainly is wearing a factory edge. Secondary blade is a nail breaker. Now $45

24399985888_86787088f2_c.jpg

26494687229_bd6bd306bd_c.jpg

24399985598_ee6f11a985_c.jpg

26494686869_a74a99edd3_c.jpg

24399985368_4ac85db88a_c.jpg

Last edited:
Update - there are 3 dots on the Case Barlow tang stamp, and 10 dots on the Electrician tang stamp.

oh, with slip please. i have to go out for a dentist appoint soon, def want the knife & slip. thx

Final drops on the Case knives, hoping we can get these sold. Info on the friends situation - she's a single mom in a custody/harassment suit with a sociopath abusive ex husband, she's depressed, and about to go to court next week, with a negative bank balance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back