• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FINAL PRICE DROPS Perceval, Bertham

Laurelbb

Basic Member
howdy BF! Selling 3 knives I don't use, all like new or new, never sharpened.

First up, SOLD the CKLionsteel Bolus Clip, natural micarta, carried very little in a slip and used only to cut paper, immaculate, with box, I lost the little lanyard, I'm prefering the Otnat, so this should go, $90. Drop to 75. this one is SOLD

Next, lightly carried in slip just a few times before living in safe, a beautiful Perceval L-08, Pistachio wood scales, liner lock, 205 mm x 21 mm x 10 mm, Blade length: 95 mm, thickness: 2.45 mm, steel 19C27 (Sandvik), 57 HRC, Slow-ground and polished using traditional techniques with scoured buffalo leather, pan head screws (stainless steel), included full-grain leather sheath. That light colored line is part of the wood, not a scratch. Too big for my small hands, great action. paid $257., $190. Drop to 160.

Next a new un-used vintage Bertram Cutlery Hen & Rooster coffin jack, end of day celluloid scales, stainless, Germany, over paid (80.) for this one because I love the scales, $45. Drop to 35.

Please know your local knife laws. PayPal G&S all in w/shipping tyd
Thanks for looking!

BolusClip_1.jpg BolusClip_3.jpg BolusClip_2.jpg L-08_1.jpg L-08_3.jpg L-08_2.jpg BerthamCoffin_2.jpg BerthamCoffin_1.jpg

Attachments

• L-08_2.jpg
    L-08_2.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:
Back