Finally got a Senbenza!

By the way, just how black is the "black micarta" anyway? In your picture it definitely looks black but in most other pictures and videos it looks grey and sometimes green.
I was worried about the same thing from pictures, but they’re pretty black, with like very small grey highlights. When handling ir cleaning, any oils or moisture seem to darken the micarta even more for a while. Definitely blacker than I thought they’d be, which I’m pleasantly surprised by.

Definitely a milestone in knife collecting. Though not for everyone, everyone should at least try them out. CRK Has been a benchmark standard for 20 years for a reason.

Congrats. That my major knife purchase of 2019. I probably won't go for the inlays as I kinda dig the classic sterile titanium. I might go with the full old school blade shape. I've wanted one as long as I have been reasonably able to afford one. I'll be hitting an educational milestone that is a long time coming. I'm too old for a graduation party, so I'm treating myself to an earned reward.
As much as I would like a red linen micarta seb 21. It’s hard to beat the elegance of a PJ drop point Sebbie; perfection.

There is nothing like a Sebenza. Use it good and hard.

I just sold mine. I see another Large PJ 21 in my future. Double lugs :)

Enjoy! The grind on the insingo blade is beautiful, and is often overlooked.

Back