Finally, some good news!

Guys, I don't know how many times I've said this, but smoke, prayer, and good vibes really do work! :)

Today, I went in to get scans to determine whether 8 weeks of taking an experimental chemotherapy worked. No chemo has ever worked for me, and I didn't expect good news. Finally, however, for the first time in a long time, I have good news! It seems to have slowed and, in many cases, stopped the growth of my plentiful tumors and seems to have prevented the creation of new ones! Not only that, but I'm suddenly able to feel pain in places that have, for months, been without sensation. We think that can only mean that some of my nerve damage/involvement has lessened! Who ever thought I'd be happy to feel pain again?!?! :D:D

Thanks to everyone here for your support. You've all been a tremendous comfort. The game plan is to continue as long as it keeps working.

I tell you guys, I'm a damm lucky man. Great friends, family, forum... The list goes on. And to have a day that could have easily contained a death sentence pass with good news is a thing of true beauty. I just finished a great dinner, preceded by champagne and followed by a nice port with a good pipe just topped it all off.

Life is good, guys. Remember that, especially when things are at their worst. Just keep on doing your best, and really try to see the brighter side.

Thank you all again, and my truest, best wishes to you all! :)

Chris

Well, hell, Chris...

you're family.

:)

Great News.

Kis
enjoy every sandwich

:D:thumbup::cool:

Keep on keepin' us posted, good or bad, but you know which we prefer. ;)

It's so good to hear from you, Chris. More continued smoke going up for positive progress. :D:thumbup:

It is very good to hear from you Chris! I am praying my knees off for you! Keep on truckin bro!

I am very glad to hear the good news. Hope everything continues in a positive direction. Take care.

Eric

Wonderful news Chris. You're an inspiration to me.
Steve

To us ALL......Witout a doubt....to us ALL.
Best News i've heard all week!!!
Keep up the fight and positive thinking.:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

hooray.jpg

Sending more good vibes your way!

Good news is always welcome. Somke and prayers will continue from Texas. Al

Wonderful Chris! You have become an inspiration for me!:thumbup: :cool: :D
More Smoke and Song from Oklahoma....

awesome.

we're all in this one together Chris. Prayers and positive thoughts continue.

Back