Finally.... Synergy 2!!

Very nice. I have my eye on the tanto version myself.

Me too! Iโ€™ll be a bad influence and tell you to do it. It is an amazing knife, and this is the best tanto blade I have ever had. I usually find the tanto angle either too steep to be practical and useable or too shallow to offer any kind of advantage in use. This one lands right on for me. I am also a sucker for the compound grind with a hollow primary and flat ground tip like this, giving a little extra strength at the point.
View attachment 1284992

Sorry to awaken an older thread but I bought a Tiger Stripe Synergy 2 and it's a pretty amazing knife. The integral body is a first for me. The overall design is just to my tastes. The semi-Persian blade and the lovely case along with M390 make for a great knife. Great job Mr. O'Young!

Sorry to awaken an older thread but I bought a Tiger Stripe Synergy 2 and it's a pretty amazing knife. The integral body is a first for me. The overall design is just to my tastes. The semi-Persian blade and the lovely case along with M390 make for a great knife. Great job Mr. O'Young!

MSchott-

Thank you so very much for your kind words & support; the WE team & I GREATLY appreciate it! ๐Ÿ™

Congratulations on being able to find a Tiger Stripe handle. Both the tanto & trailing point versions of it have been sold out for quite some time. In fact, WE just announced that all models of the Synergy2 have been discontinued & are no longer being produced. So, if you are looking for a particular version & see it available, grab it!

The Synergy2 has had a nice run, and I would like to express my personal heartfelt thanks to everyone who supported the project. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜Œ

If you liked the Synergy2, you just might love the WE Synergy2v2... ๐Ÿ˜„

Jim

I never got around to snagging a synergy2 for myself so I hope the synergy2.2 is as awesome or better

MSchott-

Thank you so very much for your kind words & support; the WE team & I GREATLY appreciate it! ๐Ÿ™

Congratulations on being able to find a Tiger Stripe handle. Both the tanto & trailing point versions of it have been sold out for quite some time. In fact, WE just announced that all models of the Synergy2 have been discontinued & are no longer being produced. So, if you are looking for a particular version & see it available, grab it!

The Synergy2 has had a nice run, and I would like to express my personal heartfelt thanks to everyone who supported the project. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜Œ

If you liked the Synergy2, you just might love the WE Synergy2v2... ๐Ÿ˜„

Jim

Hopefully no lanyard hole ๐Ÿ‘

Back