Finally T.M.Hunt T-Shirts..Who wants em?

TMHunt

Knifemaker/Moderator
Whew! I guess I'm just a one function type guy. There isn't much I can't do with a piece of metal, but getting a T-shirt made has kicked my a$$ for going well on year now. Well, think I finally got it figured out, the T-shirt dude has resolved his issues and the design is printing. So, who wants em? Havn't figured out the exact cost yet but think they will start around the 15 to 18 buck range plus shipping and go up from there for larger sizes. Here's what they look like modeled by my lovely wife Gina.

2013-05-12094923_zps39c0c33d.jpg

Last edited:
I can change the colors but here's the thing. The key here is simplicity for me. Im not JCPenny's. I'm a knife maker, so, people ordering different colors turns into changing the color of the ink to stand out on the different color which turns into more time, mess, cost yadda yadda yadda. I'm not necessarily against changing the color as long as the ink color stays the same, but where's the cut off you know. So, just to keep it simple would preffer to keep it to 1 or 2 different colors both with the white ink.

I can change the colors but here's the thing. The key here is simplicity for me. Im not JCPenny's. I'm a knife maker, so, people ordering different colors turns into changing the color of the ink to stand out on the different color which turns into more time, mess, cost yadda yadda yadda. I'm not necessarily against changing the color as long as the ink color stays the same, but where's the cut off you know. So, just to keep it simple would preffer to keep it to 1 or 2 different colors both with the white ink.

Green is perfect I just meant I dont want some weird color. I like the one your wife has.

Maybe I was thinking the green like is shown, and a coyote brown. whadda you think?

I don't have one of your knives yet, but I plan on it after you are done with blade. I'd take one in each color if you do 2 colors. 3XLT for me but 3XL works too if tall isn't available.

O.k. Gents, lets just set it at that then, Color choices are green (as shown) and coyote brown.

Toddster, put me down for one (2x) and I'll pick it up at Blade. Green is the preferred color but tan is also acceptable!

100% cotton, right? If so, one of each color in XL please.
If they're poly and won't shrink in the dryer, I'll do Large.

O.k. Gents, lets just set it at that then, Color choices are green (as shown) and coyote brown.

Right on, either one works for me :thumbup: I'll need one in 2XL for sure. I don't care which color.

Wow guys, I didnt realize there was so many people out there running around without shirts on. Thank you for the support. I had just placed the order for 100 shirts so hopefully we should have them in a couple of weeks. I will be sending everyone that orders one a PM when there ready, if I cannot PM you please make sure that you send me your contact info. my email. tmhunt05@gmail.com

Back