Finally T.M.Hunt T-Shirts..Who wants em?

My computer monitor doesn't render colors very well so I gotta' ask . . . What color is the shirt on the left?

Thanks . . .

hello sir, I would like 1 each color in xxl, so that's 1 green xxl and 1 coy. brown xxl.. pls invoice me at rodney.black@att.net.
thanks for the opportunity.. I have posted that i would also like other markers tee shirts as well. rb

My computer monitor doesn't render colors very well so I gotta' ask . . . What color is the shirt on the left?

Thanks . . .

Its called coyote brown Ralph. Its just a shade lighter than the color of Wild E's ears in your avatar.

hello sir, I would like 1 each color in xxl, so that's 1 green xxl and 1 coy. brown xxl.. pls invoice me at rodney.black@att.net.
thanks for the opportunity.. I have posted that i would also like other markers tee shirts as well. rb

Gotcha bud! Give me a couple of day to get things in line and I will be in touch, thanks!

The t-shirts are so damn cool I drove all the way to Indiana to pick mine up.

I haven't rec'd mine yet...am I being impatient or should I hunt my postman down and stick a fork in his neck...

I haven't rec'd mine yet...am I being impatient or should I hunt my postman down and stick a fork in his neck...

Try this tracking #9114901230801001224495 and see what it says. According to the receipt it says the expected delivery date is tomorrow. If you dont get it then, you can try the fork in the neck thingy.

Try this tracking #9114901230801001224495 and see what it says. According to the receipt it says the expected delivery date is tomorrow. If you dont get it then, you can try the fork in the neck thingy.

LOL...it is out for delivery as of now. :D Thank you. Now I know what I'll be wearing to church this Sunday. :thumbup:

photo30_zpsab2fb948.jpg

Got mine just in time to wear it the Texas Hippie Coalition concert in Spartanburg NC yesterday...

tumblr_n39q9wNdmS1t96dyxo1_400.jpg

...not entirely sure if that's the sort of wild-eyed character you want representin'... but it's too late now :D

Got mine just in time to wear it the Texas Hippie Coalition concert in Spartanburg NC yesterday...

tumblr_n39q9wNdmS1t96dyxo1_400.jpg

...not entirely sure if that's the sort of wild-eyed character you want representin'... but it's too late now :D

Awesome our first tranny representative!

I had a shot of me wearing it at Church today, but I thought the pic looked terrible so I took this one...

I hate you because you are beautiful Terrio. Piss on what Murph says! :D

Back