Finished Custom Orders- 2020

scout1sg

Gold Member
No word yet, sent in both individual emails and the email he has on his website. Haven't called yet and may be the next step. He's always been a pleasure chatting with on the phone and talking family, knives, etc., just hope all's well. Still see some weekly sales posted so assume he's still up/running but curious on these 3V orders placed early last year as there's been no updates to his switch over to Cruwear that he posted in a news update email earlier this year.

I still don’t really know what to say, I’m shocked! Normally I don’t like to cause a stink but I’m starting to wonder if anyone is getting their orders. Don’t see anyone post mail calls or anything here or Instagram... he hasn’t even been on blade forums in over a month yet is a mod? Starting to feel like we all just donated 50 each.

I still don’t really know what to say, I’m shocked! Normally I don’t like to cause a stink but I’m starting to wonder if anyone is getting their orders. Don’t see anyone post mail calls or anything here or Instagram... he hasn’t even been on blade forums in over a month yet is a mod? Starting to feel like we all just donated 50 each.
I paid full price up front and don't consider this a donation although I get your point. I want the knife or better yet a full refund. This community is not that large so let these posts be a warning to others. Adam could make it right but not if he is not engaging.

cbach8tw

Gold Member
Has anyone tried to bring this up in his social media sites? Good luck.