1. Our COVID-19 response can be found here

Finished Custom Orders!!!

Discussion in 'AA Forge Knives' started by AA Forge, Jan 31, 2017.

1. taklamakan

taklamakan

Nov 30, 2012
    New year, going on three, anywhere near finishing custom orders yet?

LostViking likes this.
  2. DJC72

DJC72 Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 1, 2014
    Mr. Gray posted a short 12/2/19 update on the AA Forge website stating that he was “laying out the last of the full pay orders”. I noticed that he deleted the 1/02/19 update after adding this new one.

I am still waiting on my refund and Mr. Gray has yet to respond to my email sent almost two weeks ago.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2020
    SLOsmokin likes this.
  3. cbach8tw

cbach8tw Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 9, 2006
    Hope is eternal.....may take some twists and turns and tangents, but let's hope this year is a good one. I hear your frustrations.

4. hLHXWG

hLHXWG Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 2, 2008
    Wow - nice customs!

[​IMG]

5. taklamakan

taklamakan

Nov 30, 2012
    This forum looks dead, but customs have been posted on AA's social sites, some progress there.

6. AA Forge

AA Forge Custom Knife Maker Moderator

Apr 8, 2010
    Not dead, just as I have said many times on here I’m far to busy to be bickering back and forth. I have laid out what I’m doing many many times and there is no point to the constant back and forth. Anyone that has questions or wants an update should be contacting me directly as I have stated many times before. My third son was just born a couple weeks ago, so I’m a bit behind on emails, but I will get back to any I receive. Orders are being finished much slower than I want, but they are being finished on a regular basis and will be done shortly.

cbach8tw likes this.
  7. DJC72

Aug 1, 2014
    I am still waiting on an email response from Mr. Gray.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2020
  8. mgray34

mgray34 Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 5, 2014
    @DJC72

I wonder if you are the last one
    who will have their order fufilled...

9. mgray34

Feb 5, 2014
    I do think that there has been more than enough time to complete the list. There should be no excuses or blaming lack of production on things that happened 2 years ago, espicially considering that AA Forge is selling knives through their website on a regular basis.

DJC72 and LostViking like this.
  10. taklamakan

taklamakan

Nov 30, 2012
    [​IMG]
    Very thankful to get this in today!
    (Don't know if the image works but it's a Ridgeback)

11. DJC72

Aug 1, 2014
    Taklamakan, the image didn’t upload. I’m glad that you finally receive your knife. There might be hope that I see my refund soon.

Mgray34, I believe that my refund will be the final order to be fulfilled in the custom order list. The money (almost $600) will be given to a fund to buy clothes for less fortunate children.

12. mgray34

Feb 5, 2014
    Glad you got it worked out, but, it's still hard to believe AA Forge couldn't knock out one or two knives to complete your order...

13. DJC72

Aug 1, 2014
    Mr. Gray seems to have opened the books again, for full payment upfront. He gives delivery dates ranging from 4 to 12 weeks on Kwaikens while he still has custom orders to complete. He still has January deposit orders and Nomadic Bushcrafter orders to complete. I hope these Kwaiken orders don’t go out before his other responsibilities. After three plus years, I would expect to get my refund before Kwaikens go out to customers. Remember, the customer order list was almost completed in March. Unfortunately, that March was last year.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2020
    Wolfmaster and LostViking like this.
  14. mgray34

Feb 5, 2014
    @DJC72
    Did you receive your knife or a refund from AA Forge?