finished the one-time paracord nalgene carrier/koozie

OK, the beast project is done. Included are cinch cords on the top with loops. On pic shows simple sheet bend attachment of carry strap. or clip to pack. another pic shows bottom. Total 125' of paracord. If you saw my other thread you know I'll not be doing this again, so this is a one-timer!

007-2.jpg

006-2.jpg

005-7.jpg

003-7.jpg

002-8.jpg

001-8.jpg

That's exceptionally good!
happy0034.gif

Its also a really good motivational and inspirational piece of gear, as not only will it motivate and inspire others to attain such a high degree of paracord wrapping, but it'll also drive you to figure out a method... Any method, of improvisation that means you won't need the paracord in that Nalgene carrier!
happy0054.gif

..but it'll also drive you to figure out a method... Any method, of improvisation that means you won't need the paracord in that Nalgene carrier!

thanks! I think if SHTF and I needed the paracord or die; I'd just cuddle up to this, caress it lovingly and say goodbye to this world.....

Thats amazing:)...I dont think I could bring myself to unwrap it either...lol. Thats very nice!

8 hours? thats nothing. Go and make a paracord bullwhip and get back to me. First time I made one. it took 16 HOURS of BRAIDING.

Nice.

You should braid a carry strap for it, see if you can get the project to an even 200' ;)

Back