finished the one-time paracord nalgene carrier/koozie

Damn, now that is cool! A buddy of mine wanted to make a paracord holder for his guyot, I'm going to send him this thread :thumbup: Great job!

This is cool! Need to make it for the Guyot 38 oz with a nesting cup! :)

Awesome! Have you ever tried making a paracord belt or gun sling? Those are pretty cool too.

Seriously cool! Is there any way we could be pointed to instructions on how to do this ourselves?

Very cool rig!

thanks! I think if SHTF and I needed the paracord or die; I'd just cuddle up to this, caress it lovingly and say goodbye to this world.....

I find that is the problem with a lot of paracord accessories... straps, belts, and carrying slings. You will still need the accessory when you are done with your cordage so you either had to re-braid it or make do without the cordage. So I end up just carrying my cordage loose, that way I don't feel bad about using it. :D

Oh, a necro thread. :D:p

You will still need the accessory

You could use about four feet of the cord to make a simple water bottle sling and free up the rest of it for other purposes.

OK, the beast project is done. Included are cinch cords on the top with loops. On pic shows simple sheet bend attachment of carry strap. or clip to pack. another pic shows bottom. Total 125' of paracord. If you saw my other thread you know I'll not be doing this again, so this is a one-timer!

007-2.jpg

006-2.jpg

005-7.jpg

003-7.jpg

002-8.jpg

001-8.jpg
Where can I go to figure out how to make this

Back