Firefox works again with Bladeforums

davidf99

Gold Member
I just updated my Firefox browser to 63.0.3 (64 bit) and for the first time in months I can post and reply to Bladeforums posts in Firefox. This is under Windows 7.

A few months ago I suddenly was unable to do this, and had to change to using the Chrome browser with Bladeforums. Previous Firefox updates did not fix this problem, but the latest one did the trick.

I don't know if anyone else had this problem. If so, it's now safe to go in the Firefox waters again.

I use FF with windows 7 64 bit prof. and havent had any problems. Might have been an add on for FF and when you reinstalled new version it reset your add-ons or something like that? Never know these days. I detest google and for the most dont and never have used their products (except youtube only becasue they bought my account) so cant tell ya anything there.

Glad its working for you again. Chrome on my new windows 10 computer recently stopped playing videos on Amazon Prime. But I can watch them on my Windows 7 computer using Chrome. I chalk it up to computers having their own aditudes. Lol.

Always nice being able to use your favorite browser on here. I also run the Opera browser.

Back