• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Firesteel Blanks Cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alrighty. All PMs and emails replied to. (I think. Let me know if I missed you.)

Itraders back up, and I think I've got it and my GB&U thread up to date. If I missed you let me know.

Got a handful of these left.

just got mine today and they are perfect measuring 2 1/2" and nice size in diameter.
ken

Alrighty. Give me a little bit to go and count how many I have left, and I'll respond to emails and PMs received last night and Today. I'm fairly certain I have enough, but I want to make sure before replying.

Ken, I've got seven for you. Go ahead and send payment whenever.

PMs and emails replied to.

aggopian - I've got 5 left, and they're yours. PM me your preferred payment method, and I'll send you the info.

tat2knife - I may have some more hidden away somewhere. If I come across them, I'll send you an email

Everyone else. These are gone.

Thanks,
Kiah

paypal sent 5/31. can you confirm it can through.
Larry

Yep, I got it. I had to pick up boxes Today, so they'll ship out in the morning.

Since these are gone, I'm gonna lock this thread, so it doesn't get bumped. If anyone needs to contact me, please use PM or email.

Thanks,
Kiah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back