First an introduction

My name is Jeff Cothery and my company is Reid Mfg. Co. Reid is a growing supplier to OEM knifemakers and has made blades, handles and completed knives for some of the best names around. I sure would like to keep growing and to that extent welcome any contact with members here at bladeforums who would like to talk about production issues and ideas. We have pretty complete production capabilities including CNC grinding, CNC turning and CNC milling also laser and water jet cutting and heat treat service. We also do production vibratory finishing.

attachment.php

Welcome Jeff, always nice to have new folks around. Look forward to seeing some of your company's work.
James

ththwelcome.gif
Wait.gif
...how much you learn here.

Tip! surrender control of your finances to your significatant other.:D

Welcome aboard.

Do you do any casting work? Specifically aluminum. If not, could I send you a G10 slab from a knife handle and have it copied in another metal?

Thanks guys and I'm looking forward to working with you and your company.

Chinpo, we do the cad and programming but the cutting is actually done in a shop around the block from us

I've never posted any pictures here, hope these work. We'll get some shop pictures up as soon as I'm sure I'm doing it right.
Clip Point & rifle.jpg

Bird & Trout.jpg

Toothpick Blank.jpg

Welcome to the Blade Forums :), This looks interesting.:cool::thumbup:

welcome to the forum jeff. i like the maple on the knife and gun. do you have any other pictures of the gun?

Can you tell us more about your CNC grinding work?

(interested in getting blades ground)

Dan

Back