First Becker Knife

First Becker knife for me. Made a few cosmetic changes. I'm in love. Show me yours!
Yw4jtoD.jpg

Yw4jtoD

Last edited:
Niner niner niner niner. Love at first sight. Love at first use. Twoo Wuv.

Welcome to the forum.

i-TqSZvC6.jpg
Did you knock down the clip point on 2 of those or are they different models? Or just different manufacturers? Ohhhh, those have higher saber grinds from the factory?

Nice start to a becker. It took me several years to finally get one. Can't say it's my favorite knife, but it's a lot cheaper than the one I call a favorite (ratweiler, FWIW) and lets face it, it performs nearly as well, if not just as well.

I'm biased, but get a BK62 and you can just sell the rest of your fixed blades if you don't feel like having tons of options (but that's 90% of the fun). BK9 = all-purpose big knife and BK62 = all-purpose knife. Maybe throw the BK16 in there, though I prefer the clip point, thus the BK17 (which I haven't used because I'm too afraid to get it dirty after the long search... shame on me, really).

gIPTcfHl.jpg

Dudes I am having some big time problems on mobile. It is deleting everything I type. Someone please help​

Last edited:
Nice start to a becker. It took me several years to finally get one. Can't say it's my favorite knife, but it's a lot cheaper than the one I call a favorite (ratweiler, FWIW) and lets face it, it performs nearly as well, if not just as well.

I'm biased, but get a BK62 and you can just sell the rest of your fixed blades if you don't feel like having tons of options (but that's 90% of the fun). BK9 = all-purpose big knife and BK62 = all-purpose knife. Maybe throw the BK16 in there, though I prefer the clip point, thus the BK17 (which I haven't used because I'm too afraid to get it dirty after the long search... shame on me, really).

gIPTcfHl.jpg

Back