First bite

that is something ... and i think i will listen to you, very good advise, i WILL follow it, trust me.

don't get that thing infected

Well, due to my lifestyle, and lufe choices, my dad has taught me how to patch myself up.

I know when to evolve a professional...... and this one? I would have if there was an urgent care clinic open nearby. I aint going to the er for stitches.

3 personal bouts with MRSA, and extensive wound care on myself and others. But whenever I get injured the first question is ROM, with, and without resistance.
ok. please explain ROM

Well, 2 or 3 stitches would have been no mistake, but it is now too late for them anyway.
Hope you desinfected the wound well, infection might become a problem (at least most probably not with hodpital bugs like MRSA.)
I cutted my hand once with a broken beer bottle quite badly: after stitching (and many years) the scar is nearly invisible- this will not be the case with your cut I fear.

heal well. I have had my share of slices.

Superglue is a good reco and I have kept medical staples on hand as well.

Mix iodine antiseptic with hydrogen peroxide in a bowl and dunk your wound in it for several minutes. Then close it up just enough to let it drain as it heals. So for that cut, I would use two staples or two dots of superglue.

Ouch, I have been bitten before by my Battle Grade AK-47, I was reverse gripping it and was pretending I was head slashing walkers. I caught the back of my right calf with the tip. It wasn't as severe as your Injury and I wish you a speedy recovery. I burned my elbow today while grilling porterhouses so I'll share the pain with you.

Lol. I an working in the oilfield right now. I hit it with rubbing alcohol. Bandaids turned to butterflys and a ace bandage for me to work.

And i should have used my hr2 like usual. I just wanted to use sr101 instead of infi......

is there a need for a Busse Bottle Buster?
thats definitely a bite rather than a kiss.
heal well, ouch, ouch, ouch!!!!

is there a need for a Busse Bottle Buster?
thats definitely a bite rather than a kiss.
heal well, ouch, ouch, ouch!!!!
Already have a few, what you need is a "Busse Ultimate Retro Party knife with built in Doritos bag breaching tool and bottle opener.

If I worked with someone who did that I'd be asking all the time "let's see your gash" cause that is a gash!!! but ya know how guys are especially if we are friends, we're going to take advantage of any and all misery to it's fullest potential 😂

Already have a few, what you need is a "Busse Ultimate Retro Party knife with built in Doritos bag breaching tool and bottle opener.

If I worked with someone who did that I'd be asking all the time "let's see your gash" cause that is a gash!!! but ya know how guys are especially if we are friends, we're going to take advantage of any and all misery to it's fullest potential 😂
Hey, it's my private gash..... lol. But yeah. It's got super glue on it now.

idea, some people on the internet take frequent picture of the healing process and show it, do you have time to do this? like every 2-4 days or something like this

Back