First Busse

Might I suggest since your bitten by the Busse Combat bug, a gold membership here ? By upgrading to a gold membership it will provide you private messaging , you’ll be able to ask values, plus more. Just a thought as your collection grows past a bakers dozen :eek:o_O:D:D

Congrats on the Terror Monkey !!!! Nice score

... Now look what you fine people have done , I thought I could stop at just one..LOL
We are here ready to help (enable) others (with the same problem) grow their collections! ;):D
Seriously, congratulations on your recent acquisitions, and welcome to the Busse BF forum!

Congrats Jay! It's a big step. They multiply like tribbles :), but it's always fun!

Congrats Jay! It's a big step. They multiply like tribbles :), but it's always fun!

This really is about the truth -

latest

Id go for something big like a mistress...
Hell, yes...
...but, my wife says no, so I stuck with basic 3" BUSSEs...had four, but now down to three nice ones...
I am not able to put good use to any model which is larger, longer, or heavier, but I totally enjoy carrying my 3" Game Warden in cross-draw mode. I still carry a selection of very excellent clipped folding knives in a rotation of sorts...but find that my Busse is so efficient and quick to deploy...that the folder is seldom chosen...

Last edited:
For the longest time I didnt have any large knives I just didnt see the "need" , that said I view large blade or any blade for that matter as not only a tool but also a work of art.......one that evokes emotion and moves the soul. In this way one can look at a terror monkey , battle mistress , or TGLB and not only justify buying it as a tool but appreciate much in the same manner as one might a car or picture.

Back