First close up Look,New Kershaw: Thermite #3880 (SPANTO INSIDE!)

So you have already received your Thermite? That confuses me...
You haven't gotten yours yet? That's weird. The lock-up is perfect, razor sharp, centered blade, feels great in the hand, and it rides great in the pocket. I'd recommend picking one up.

You haven't gotten yours yet? That's weird. The lock-up is perfect, razor sharp, centered blade, feels great in the hand, and it rides great in the pocket. I'd recommend picking one up.

No I definitely haven't gotten it yet. I pre-ordered it from BHQ back in February but they don't have it labeled as "in stock" yet so I just assumed that it hadn't been released. I don't know... Now I'm super anxious.

No I definitely haven't gotten it yet. I pre-ordered it from BHQ back in February but they don't have it labeled as "in stock" yet so I just assumed that it hadn't been released. I don't know... Now I'm super anxious.
I'm just yanking your chain. Nobody has them yet, at least the general public doesn't. Sorry to get ya worked up about it.

What are you guys talking about? I have mine. ;)

tumblr_mm8ys9YC171rv2gk5o1_r1_500.jpg

i have to say reading those post got me alittle worked up as well lol i want this knife very badly

Yep. Waiting for this as well. Me thinks it will be a big seller.

I think you're right. Not only to those of use that see the opportunity to get a Hinderer design at a ridiculously low price, but I've shown it to some friends that don't have a clue who Hinderer is and they are ready to buy it.

Back