First crack at scale making...very early on...

work from home and mandated quarantine have me sharpening a ton of knives, looking and fondling and deciding which to sell next!!!

Been hand sharpening Japanese knives on my waterstones, touching some up on the KE grinder, and whet stoning all the v-grind folders I use!!!

Now, for a break in sharpening, I have finally decided to underatake a scale project...

Infancy stages...

nrQVTSkl.jpg

Will update...

Looks like you’re off to a great start. What all do you have for materials? I see quite a variety.

Hey Cam,

I have a few "blanks" I can send you to play with. I bought them a while back and never got around to doing anything with them.

Hey, WC! That would be fantastic...

I imagine once I get this down, this will become a very fun and semi-regular hobby!!! Best time to jump is now!

Cam

Black paper is a thing.

I could not agree more with any statement you have ever made! I've got some (and white paper.)..the black is really thick for what I am doing (trying to do) and I have 4 pieces of brown/tan linen/canvas...I cannot remember what I ordered, linen or canvas...hard to tell right now on the blanks...I think it is canvas looking at it from the cut side, and that being my favorite Busse scale material/color for regular users...

Back