First Day of Christmas Deals

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
SHOP & SAVE $$$$$

L to r

21 inch 32 ounce Dui Chirra by Hari. Saisal wood handle. The six tools comes with antler handle.
All fittings are white metal. Steal at $140 YBB. *SOLD*

15 inch 22 ounce Ang Khola by Rajkumar. The walnut wood handle is stunning beauty! Take it for $100 even. *SOLD*

18.5 inch 31 ounce Mirga Ang Khola by RajKumar. Satisal wood handle. Excellent buy at $100 even.

12 inch 14 ounce BDC by Lachhu. Horn handle. Cute one for $60. *SOLD*

15 inch 22 ounce villager fit and finish Ganga Ram by Bhakta. Horn handle. Yours for $58. *SOLD*

12-01-11%20006.jpg

12-01-11%20007.jpg

Email to himimp@aol.com to get any or all

Last edited:
Om Mani Padme Hum nickle silver bracelet for $15 *SOLD*

12-01-11%20001.jpg

Tibetan woolen hat scarf for $20 *SOLD*

12-01-11%20003.jpg

12-01-11%20004.jpg

Cotton Jola for $20

12-01-11%20005.jpg

Door Drapes for $45

12-01-11%20010.jpg

Last edited:
The Bracelet is mine!
I hope my girlfriend likes it, now I just have to figure out how best to explain the meaning of the mantra... an agnostic from a Christian background explaining to an agnostic of a Muslim background the mantra that the Dalai Lama took a whole essay to translate to Buddhists :)))

Last edited:
email sent on 12 inch 14 ounce BDC by Lachhu. Horn handle. Cute one for $60.

Payment sent

Last edited:
email sent on 21 inch 32 ounce Dui Chirra by Hari. Saisal wood handle. The six tools comes with antler handle.
All fittings are white metal. Steal at $140 YBB.

I like how early Christmas starts around here!

Happy holidays, Everybody!!!!!!

The Bracelet is mine!
I hope my girlfriend likes it, now I just have to figure out how best to explain the meaning of the mantra... an agnostic from a Christian background explaining to an agnostic of a Muslim background the mantra that the Dalai Lama took a whole essay to translate to Buddhists :)))
You made me giggle.......His highness, not so much.... :D

dalailamanaughty2.jpg

Now THAT got me chuckling, Karda. :D

Dang, if I hadn't ordered the AK yesterday, that Ganga Ram would be on its way to me right now!

E-mail sent on Tibetan woolen hat scarf for $20. I'm glad the ganga ram from today is already going to a good home because I was tempted.

Komitadjie and heinlein, I'll be sure to take extra special care of the ganga ram for you. It'll fit right in with the rest of my HI family.:D

It's starting to look a lot like Christmas....Again. I don't get in the Christmas mood until Aunties first day of Christmas sale!

Those deals are fantastic:) Good snag on the bracelet. I would have probably sharked that one :D

Komitadjie and heinlein, I'll be sure to take extra special care of the ganga ram for you. It'll fit right in with the rest of my HI family.:D

Darn you!!! I really really wanted that one!!!

Back