First day of spring WTF!

Status
Not open for further replies.
First day of spring in weare nh. I get 3" (so far) of heavy wet snow wtf. So my wife and daughter make a snow girl, things gotta weigh 500lbs.

15ce0ba2.jpg

Tell me about it... I live in a snow belt (yes there is such a thing), we've had about 14' of snow this winter. And I've still got 2 on the ground.

I am in ND and we are supposed to get 6-12" of new snow here tomorrow through weds night. That is adding to the large flood threat that was already triggered by thaw last week! Gotta love Spring....

i miss the red river, dont miss the idiots in fargo who have taken no precautionary measures against floods though. get a damn dyke people. here in minneapolis it's finally starting to look like spring a little bit.

I talked to Jim Howe in Michigan last night & he said they are expecting somewhere between 6"-10" of new stuff by Thursday morning. We finally had back to back days of 55*+ for once, & no rain to add to the flooding we already have.
You guys stay careful.
Be safe.

i miss the red river, dont miss the idiots in fargo who have taken no precautionary measures against floods though. get a damn dyke people. here in minneapolis it's finally starting to look like spring a little bit.

I am actually in Fargo. And to just "put up a damn dkye" won't work. Thats why we are in the process of planning a diversion. In the mean time, we are prepared every spring for major flooding. This year protection is around 44' in Fargo.

Thank you for reminding me why I don't live in upstate NY anymore. No more lake effect for this guy. :D

MS,

I'm in northern NJ. It was 70+ deg here on Thurs and Fri and we too got snow yesterday. Not quite the situation you're in but still a crappy way to open "spring" !

RAT Pack # 177

It's about 82 outside right now and sunny.

Dang, I feel for ya dude. Cool pic though.

Better not mention we've got 80's down here all week. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back