First dibs on the next companion run--Updated 11/12/15

Brian.Evans

Registered Member
Editing on 11/14/2015: All pre-orders that responded to the confirmation email by 11/13 at midnight were able to get their requested scale choices. Just thought I'd share how important it was to pre-order!

Obviously I've sold out of the second run, and the third run is not ready yet. I have gotten several emails and facebook messages from people wanting to get in on the action. I thought maybe there might be more and I wanted to allow those who want their first, second, or third Companion to get on a list for FIRST DIBS on the third run. Slots 1 through 5 are filled. I'm not sure what scale options past orange and black are going to be offered once I get the scales on hand sold, so I don't wait too long if you want a certain handle color that goes quickly. I'm looking at you, ghost jade and carbon fiber lovers!

No money is due now, this is just a FIRST DIBS type list. If it goes well, I'll consider doing this every time I roll out a new model, and there are going to be several coming......If you haven't checked that thread out, take a look!

Here is the list so far:

1. Larry B C/F or Jade Bladeforums
2. Martin Y Orange Email
3. Mike D C/F or Jade Bladeforums
4. Ryan M Unknown Bladeforums
5. Scott B Orange or C/F Bladeforums
6. Rick A C/F JerzeeDevil
7. Kehl H Black Facebook
8. Rickey H Black Facebook
9. Peter Orange with Jade B/F
10. Jesse B Orange with Jade B/F
11. Greg C/F B/F
12. Mr Manhattan himself: Jordan C/F B/F
13. LG&M
14. No Agenda
15. xxwarderxx C/F B/F
16. Ance C/F B/F

Last edited:
I'd like to be added to the list please. I'll take a set of those carbon fiber scales too as well.

Thanks, Greg

Add me, Jordan. Carbon Fiber scales, 20% discount for the Manhattan Project thread!

You're on the list. Engraved deeply on the list with the discount you clawed your way to. Lol

:)

I've given you a couple great quotes for sales threads. You gotta love my dedication to that 20% discount. I pulled out some guesses no one ever saw.

I'm just glad the answer wasn't your hit list. :eek:

When do you think the next run will be ready?
I want one, but have put myself on a knife diet until the end of the year .
If you will have some around then , great.

When do you think the next run will be ready?
I want one, but have put myself on a knife diet until the end of the year .
If you will have some around then , great.
I am hoping within the next two weeks, but email me, I'm sure we can work something out.

I want dibbs on one of these sweeties. Wish I had found these sooner, I need a good neck/edc knife that looks like a good skinner. Put on the list with some carbon fiber. Not sure if that was changed but it looked like last run came with either black or orange g10 standard,if its like this again I prefer orange.

Last edited:
Brian:

Confirming my slot in the #9 position........Orange & Jade.

Peter

Everyone has been emailed! Get on it boys. I'm so freaking excited I can't sit still!!!!

Hi,

I stumbled across this section, and wow I gotta get me one of these!

How much to ship to UK? Do you ship them this far?

Hi,

I stumbled across this section, and wow I gotta get me one of these!

How much to ship to UK? Do you ship them this far?
Brother, I'd ship them to Mars if they're was a rocket headed there!

Shoot me an email, evansknifeandtool@gmail.com

Give me an address, a name, include your bf handle, and let me know what handle you want. I'll figure out the shipping and let you know, but it was $26 priority shipping to France, and around that to Germany.

Got the email and replied.

I can't remember my Paypal info, have it saved on my laptop at home, so I'll send it tomorrow when I get home.

Did I really just miss this by that much!? Oh well, put me down for one plus cf scales for the next run I guess.

Did I really just miss this by that much!? Oh well, put me down for one plus cf scales for the next run I guess.
You didn't miss out! I have plenty of knives. I'm just back ordered on carbon fiber and jade scales. I've already sold 25% of the current run of Companions though.

I'd buy a knife and I will put you on the list for carbon fiber scales when they come in. I eat shipping on extra scale sets.

Back