First dibs on the next companion run--Updated 11/12/15

Brother, I'd ship them to Mars if they're was a rocket headed there!

Shoot me an email, evansknifeandtool@gmail.com

Give me an address, a name, include your bf handle, and let me know what handle you want. I'll figure out the shipping and let you know, but it was $26 priority shipping to France, and around that to Germany.

Thanks! Currently the Mrs bank says no, but rest assured I'll be buying one soon!

Hey wow,damn ,feel like I missed last car on roller coaster! I'd like to be on list for a jade,just watched the cutlery liver vid and I'm impressed!thats lover,who the hell likes liver?

Last edited:
Hey wow,damn ,feel like I missed last car on roller coaster! I'd like to be on list for a jade,just watched the cutlery liver vid and I'm impressed!thats lover,who the hell likes liver?

Hey, herrison's cats love liver and the Companion loves to chop liver. Take a look in the Companion picture thread for that reference.

You haven't missed anything, yet. Although, if you don't hurry you might end up missing out pretty quickly. The CL video has swamped my email and I'm about out of knives!

Shoot me an email with your handle choices and I'll give you a total asap!

-Brian

Sent an email this morning, not sure if you got it. I'll take one with orange G10 and jade scales.
Let me know!

Thanks,
Josh

Sent an email this morning, not sure if you got it. I'll take one with orange G10 and jade scales.
Let me know!

Thanks,
Josh
Josh, I didn't get your email. I'm sorry!

I am currently backordered on carbon fiber and jade.* However, I advise everyone that wants CF or jade scales to order a knife now so they don't sell out before the CF and jade scales arrive.* I will ship the knife immediately and send the scales when they arrive.* I expect to have some within a week or so.* I will, of course, eat the shipping on the scales.* I have discounted the price by 30% for your wait time. *

Basically, buy a knife and scales now and I'll send the jade or carbon fiber scales as soon as I get them in. *

Your total will be $98 shipped. My PayPal address is evansknifeandtool@gmail.com.

I'll be shipping knives out tomorrow.

More info (aka: link) to the video please!

Congrats Brian.
It's great to see this knife getting such great reviews. I love the two that I have.

Back