First dibs on the next companion run--Updated 11/12/15

Hey Brian, would you be able to shoot me one too please. It wasn't long ago someone snatched a package from my mailbox.

any updates? i see that u can reply to other people but not me..not to be rude or anything but am i being intentionally ignored?

Tried to get in on the last run but you were wiped. Would like 2 with all the trimmings if you ever get caught up.

Watch him Christopher, he seems to be loosing stuff lately!

Phil, that's even more true than you know! I lost his whole damn order! This last run really overwhelmed my sales system. I have to redo how I process and ship knives. My whole business is based on providing outstanding customer service and I fell short.

Hey man, I was just kidding. I really don't know how you do it. Some of the posts folks send are confusing and I'm not sure if you're on Run 3 or just taking orders for run 4. Then, people like me throw in a money order to keep things off the wife's radar! It's a Happy Mess though! I don't think you ever dreamed these would be so well received! All anyone has to do is hold a Companion and they'll know they have a winner. I don't need another one, but it sure is tempting!

Hey man, I was just kidding. I really don't know how you do it. Some of the posts folks send are confusing and I'm not sure if you're on Run 3 or just taking orders for run 4. Then, people like me throw in a money order to keep things off the wife's radar! It's a Happy Mess though! I don't think you ever dreamed these would be so well received! All anyone has to do is hold a Companion and they'll know they have a winner. I don't need another one, but it sure is tempting!

Phil, you and your fence sitting! You know what happens when you come down off that fence.....so just do it already! lol

Run 3 is in the books and Run 4 is over half sold out on preorders already! You are right, I never in my wildest dreams thought these would be so well received. I knew that I loved the design, but everyone's children look good to them! I will just keep plugging along. I am laying the groundwork to make this a bigger business because with customers like you all it will be big by this time next year. I just want everyone to have the chance to own a great knife!

This is how I got my knife in my belt. Left side.
aafae8af1550feb1fc59e5ff92967a4d.jpg
4a1d3a1d9f75c5d07ca707e043acfd7d.jpg

I like that is canted down a bit, it keeps it out of the way of my side fat[emoji13]

This is how I got my knife in my belt. Left side.
aafae8af1550feb1fc59e5ff92967a4d.jpg
4a1d3a1d9f75c5d07ca707e043acfd7d.jpg

I like that is canted down a bit, it keeps it out of the way of my side fat[emoji13]
Hey, post these over in the Companion Picture Thread as well so everyone can see how you carry it!

Just responded to the email you sent.
I kind of wanted pay for my AR first but don't want to miss out, so if you have one for me I want it.

Back