First Gathering Of 2018

Dang! You guys picked all the best outfits. Now I'll have to wear my striped leotards with my paisley shirt.

New people are always welcome. It's pot luck. Just bring or buy what you like.

I would enjoy attending. But I'm about 5 hours away, and don't think I can pull it off.

I wanna go but i work between 60 and 80 hr weeks. Maybe on my drive up to alaska me and the boy can make a detour

Can i enter canada through your state. If i catch the ferry when i move i wont be headed that way. But if the ferry is full ill be driving the alcan highway with my oldest son to anchorage.

Can i enter canada through your state. If i catch the ferry when i move i wont be headed that way. But if the ferry is full ill be driving the alcan highway with my oldest son to anchorage.
I think you have to go through Michigan. When are you moving? Hopefully it's not until after your Kephart, I don't ship to Canada.

No ill leave here in late may. Will you ship to alaska for future orders. Im going to ft richardson to finish my career out

As luck would have it, I am teaching that day - it is the first class of the year.

Bummer - I could come the weekend before.....
best

mqqn

I'll try to reschedule this for early Fall. Can't do it between April and July, Connie is going to be working overnight doing a remodel of the store, and will need to sleep during the day.

I'm going to cancel it anyway, Connie reminded me that it's Becky's birthday.

Well bummer - I was hoping we could get together.

This year I am posting all of my class schedule for the year up front so people can plan - last year I had classes with only 5 people, so trying something different to allow more people to plan ahead.

I just got hit with a $3700.00 bill from our homeowners association to pay for their new $2.5 million Pool-mahal.

Maybe I can get some of my favorite, hairy, slightly overweight friends (my twins!!) to come down. I'll provide the booze, food and speedos and we can all go up to the pool and have everyone enjoy our collective visage.

best

mqqn

That would be a sight! Unfortunately I can't swim, but I could still lounge around looking sexy!

Back