First K9 Prototype - Official Pics - Pick a Name!!!

Which Name for the First K9 Knife?

• Dingo (Longest lived breed of feral dogs)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • PBT (Pit Bull Terror)

• Bulldogge (used by the Ancient Romans in Battle)

• ...other (include name in your post)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This looks amazing. Great ergos and finally a nice sized handle on a sub 6" blade. As for a name how about Lycaeon, it is the family name encompassing most of the wild dogs in Africa.

It would take a stronger man than I to resist a Krein/Koster -- or is that a Koster/Krein?? :D

Dingo sounds good for this first choice.

When you get to a longer blade, start thinking 'wolf' ... that will be a winning source for names!

[3V is an EXCELLENT steel choice ... ]

[[At what point can I look forward to a Busse//Krein/Koster or Busse//Koster/Krein collaboration??!!! :eek::eek::D:thumbup::thumbup:]]

my vote is other.

I think it should be called Fang.

I don't know why....I just like it.

The K9 Fang.

Yeah, I like Fang as well. That was the name of the best cat I ever shared a friendship with.

The only thing I am concerned with is the handle fasteners. I'd rather have tube fasteners. I know Ranger knives have had a few issues with the bolt style fasteners. Justin replaces them quickly, but it's still an issue.

Looks like a Doberman to me-

Lean, but not small or delicate, with a definite touch of ferocity!

Whatever the name ends up being, I like it and I want one! -or maybe 2?

I'm gonna go with dingo, their tuff little buggers. I once had a dog that was part dingo, it couldn't be hurt. She would run through thorns, smash into rocks the cold and heat didn't effect her and she just keep going :)

How about "Dogo Argentino"? It looks like it has the attributes to be called this way!

BTW, could you please provide some information on the features unique to K9 knives: the Incisor Guard and the DogBone Handle? Also, what is the overall handle thickness at the handle of the first production run of K9 knives?

You only wear a size 'large' glove? :eek:

What size does Tom wear? :D

Just trying to make sure that those of us who wear XL or XXL gloves will be able to use these fantastic looking knives. ;)

well...technically I wear L or XL gloves based on the company. Look here for hand dimensions and comparisons.

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=243893

Take your measurements, find them in the list...compare to mine. :thumbup:

Tom's hand is about overall nearly the same as mine...I have a longer palm, he has longer fingers...and his palm is a little bit wider.

This knife looks BAD @$$! I can't wait to get one.

I do have one question, Can you order one with a convex edge?:cool::thumbup:

Cerberus

Panting in anticipation.
fur standing on end.
Tail wagging happily.

First run of K9s must be on its way.

How do I order?

From Wikipedia - ...Gray wolves have been known to thrive in temperate forests, deserts, mountains, tundra, taiga, and grasslands; this diversity reflects the wolf's adaptability as a species...

Looks like it may fit.

Andros,

A coworker of mine has a mother/ daughter dogo arg. combo... they are some huge dogs. Very loving though and loyal. I had never heard of them before I had a chance to meet my friend's.

Still can't find a local breeder..

Best, -Coop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back