First K9 Prototype - Official Pics - Pick a Name!!!

Which Name for the First K9 Knife?

• Dingo (Longest lived breed of feral dogs)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • PBT (Pit Bull Terror)

• Bulldogge (used by the Ancient Romans in Battle)

• ...other (include name in your post)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually have a male Argentine Dogo named Bo! He is a GREAT companion!

I have also hunted Hogs with knives over Dogo's and American Pitbull Terriers!

I love my Dogo!

Tom

Talking about Dogos,I find them to be real soulmen of the dogworld.
Some Dogos are unreal,very nice dogs.I knew a dogo male who sung when the owner turned on traditional greek music in the car radio.And it wasn't just random howling around or so,he really sung(howling) with the melodie of the song.He was an all around topnotch dog,with a true DA temperament.

Greetings,Alex

Great looking knife, looks very tough and purposeful. I always like a good clip point. :thumbup::cool:

SEXY!!!

i picked PBT because i think this knife deserves a high end name like SLK, XLR, 330, etc.

I also like the initials.

Dingos may be tough... but after "the dingo ate your baby" on that Sienfeld episode, I just can't take the word quite as seriously as I used to!

That knife looks fast but strong. Not overbuilt but has endurance. All trhe attributes of a wolfhound running the wolf to exhaustion then finishing him off. Joe

I voted Dingo but I do hope to see a smaller offering with the characteristics of the Basenji soon :D

High activity level
Providing enough exercise and activities to keep him busy
Massive destructiveness when bored or left alone too much
Suspiciousness toward strangers
Aggression toward other (non canine) animals -- strong chasing instincts
Escape attempts and running away
Strong-willed mind of his own, requiring a confident owner who can take charge

Other traits are:
Self cleaning
Does not bark
Develops a "Pack animal" mentality when with other basenji's
Desire to chew

The one I had (dog sitting) for a short time also liked to mark its territory regularly. Including, my stereo sub woofer, my couch, and just about anything else on the floor.

Its a tenacious, vicious, destructive, hard headed little brute of an animal.

The only Basenji I'd like to have now would be a knife that bears its name.

Chris

Andros,

A coworker of mine has a mother/ daughter dogo arg. combo... they are some huge dogs. Very loving though and loyal. I had never heard of them before I had a chance to meet my friend's.

Still can't find a local breeder..

Best, -Coop

I have a male Dogo Argentino. 120 lbs of pure muscle! Trust me on this: these dogs are the real deal! Amazingly strong and extremely dedicated to their master. Anything I say about this breed won't do it justice. One needs to become a Dogo Argentino owner to be able to fully appreciate these amazing dogs!

When will these be available? Production or LE?

Still working on that, but it really just depends on how much time it takes each of the various shops we are contracting with to get the work done. This is our first run so we are learning as we go. Hope fully it won't take too long!

I have a male Dogo Argentino. 120 lbs of pure muscle! Trust me on this: these dogs are the real deal! Amazingly strong and extremely dedicated to their master. Anything I say about this breed won't do it justice. One needs to become a Dogo Argentino owner to be able to fully appreciate these amazing dogs!

My male weighs about 105lbs, he is small for a male. Thats why he was at the rescue! I can't imagine needing more! He is a GREAT dog! He is MY dog too! He follows me from room to room and is always with me when I am home. Very aware and protective of my house and family!:thumbup:

What is the expected price range?

We are still working on this, but expect a post the first part of this next week with pricing and all the details. We will be doing a pre-order for the first 50 (which will be numbered). IF YOU WANT IN ON A CHANCE TO GET ONE OF THE NUMBERED FIRST 50 YOU NEED TO GET ON OUR MAILING LIST!! THAT IS HOW THEY WILL BE OFFERED FIRST!

Tom

I love the blue heeler breed. Smart and agressive. A great companion to the owner. Handling one can be a handful, like the prototype. Blue g10 handles it would make name fit very well.

My male weighs about 105lbs, he is small for a male. Thats why he was at the rescue! I can't imagine needing more! He is a GREAT dog! He is MY dog too! He follows me from room to room and is always with me when I am home. Very aware and protective of my house and family!:thumbup:

Tom,

I second everything that you mentioned about these dogs character! I have similar experiences such as yours. As a matter of fact, it is as if you described my dog! I couldn't have asked for more from a dog! BTW, :thumbup: :thumbup: for you for taking this beautiful animal from the rescue!

Take care.

We can't actually own Dogo Argentino's in Australia, they were banned from import. I looked at a few pics on the net though and think this name needs to be saved for a larger beefier knife :)

We can't actually own Dogo Argentino's in Australia, they were banned from import. I looked at a few pics on the net though and think this name needs to be saved for a larger beefier knife :)

I agree. Albeit I suggested "Dogo Argentino", I believe that "Dingo" is a more appropriate name for this first K9 prototype, whereas "Dogo Argentino" should be reserved for a larger and beefier knife. The Dogo Argentino is totally banned in the U.K. too, as it is included (along with two other breeds) in the Dangerous Dogs Act. Such a shame, as these are exceptional dogs anyway you see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back