First Look: Victorinox Forester Wood

I am bummed. I wanted to believe, but my fears came to be true. I just came back with my dog from little woods walk. I was whittling with my forester while there and it whittled like a dream. Now that I was ”fondling” the knife I noticed that the other scale is slightly loose. I pressed the other scale and it came loose as well. And this was just slight pressure from thumb. No batoning, no chopping nor anything stupid like that. Dissapointed, for both the knife and myself. Won’t touch anything that is not pinned again. :/

I am bummed. I wanted to believe, but my fears came to be true. I just came back with my dog from little woods walk. I was whittling with my forester while there and it whittled like a dream. Now that I was ”fondling” the knife I noticed that the other scale is slightly loose. I pressed the other scale and it came loose as well. And this was just slight pressure from thumb. No batoning, no chopping nor anything stupid like that. Dissapointed, for both the knife and myself. Won’t touch anything that is not pinned again. :/
Damn! Sorry to hear that, not good at all... :(

Back