First Run of BK62's to Be Released

I know kabar is trying to "play nice" with their venders...... But I wish ONE vendor got them all.....

Cause (WE) all jumped to the First one, and now because of PayPal, and who knows what, I doubt Alot of us aren't going to be getting ours like we thought...... They gave me a 11/15 estimate ship date At my order..... But it sounds like I was After a lot of you good folks?

I'm kinda peeved if Tomars charged me prematurely?
They better not have if it's still months away!

I'm just pouting...ha

Yep, I was in the same boat . Just checked it's finally moving now :thumbsup: Yours should be to?
Yeah, and of course, went the opposite direction to Springfield MA. I live near Springfield Il. What a shock.

I know kabar is trying to "play nice" with their venders...... But I wish ONE vendor got them all.....

Cause (WE) all jumped to the First one, and now because of PayPal, and who knows what, I doubt Alot of us aren't going to be getting ours like we thought...... They gave me a 11/15 estimate ship date At my order..... But it sounds like I was After a lot of you good folks?

I'm kinda peeved if Tomars charged me prematurely?
They better not have if it's still months away!

I'm just pouting...ha
I wish they had enough knives to go around for everyone and understand your disappointment . I just hope if they didn't charge you now they don't raise the price when they do :confused:

Been interested in this knife recreation ever since Ethan obtained the original. Ethan never said that Kabar was going to make one, but I figured that would be precisely what was going to happen. It did. Here we are in November and the first release of the BK-62 has happened. Lots of buzz around this knife and frankly I have never seen the like with a Becker other than perhaps the BK20. But that was a pretty specialized blade, so not for everyone. This one is for anyone who heads to the woods. Looking forward to the second batch in January. I decided to just let the Tomar's order ride rather than canceling and trying to get one at SMKW or Knife Center. I like to think of this one replacing the BK-15 in the tweener lineup.

I got nervous, emailed Tomars........
Wow, their customer service is FAST! Barbara was super Awesome for responding to me soooo quickly. :)

I didn't make the first cut, Like I thought..... #10 on their next batch.

So I ordered from Knifecenter, which says they are still "in stock" ?

With their higher cost, and tax this became my most expensive knife.....hahah I know, I'm a light-weight, and I'm kinda cheap!

*stupid question.... I know your guy's answer already..... But do I need to keep two of them? haha

I got nervous, emailed Tomars........
Wow, their customer service is FAST! Barbara was super Awesome for responding to me soooo quickly. :)

I didn't make the first cut, Like I thought..... #10 on their next batch.

So I ordered from Knifecenter, which says they are still "in stock" ?

With their higher cost, and tax this became my most expensive knife.....hahah I know, I'm a light-weight, and I'm kinda cheap!

*stupid question.... I know your guy's answer already..... But do I need to keep two of them? haha

As Massad Ayoob says “Two is one and one is none.” (this is probably not a Massad quote but it was in one of his classes that I first heard it)

Barbara is awesome, I kept my order from Tomars but went ahead and ordered one from Knife Center. I just got tracking info its in Richmond VA expected to be here Monday...

Back