First Run of BK62's to Be Released

I bet nobody will modify this treasure. Other than a strip and patina to make it look 100 years old that is.
I already have plans for it. ;)

This may be the last knife I'll ever need, with the ones that I have.

I was actually talking to someone earlier today and said I had 3 knives on my buy list and I actually thought that might have everything I'd ever need r want unless something special came out ...

this was one of the three ... so 2 more I can stop ... well I can try ...

I was actually talking to someone earlier today and said I had 3 knives on my buy list and I actually thought that might have everything I'd ever need r want unless something special came out ...

this was one of the three ... so 2 more I can stop ... well I can try ...
Well don't keep us hanging JJ... What's the other 2?

a CPK FK2.0 ... the other is a custom I haven't quite got set in stone yet ... now it's time to thin out all the knives that never found there way into use.

I've got all my fixed blades ... (with a couple exceptions of discontinued models I may buy if I see one but I'm pretty well set).

Have more folders than I need by far got to sell off several.

I'll leave one spot for something new and exciting ... if that happens.

I got my pre order in. I was thinking about convexing the spine like tobiism but I might hold off. Anyone know if it's a true full tang or skeletonized like the other Becker's?

Just noticed the bk62 in the video doesn't have Horace Kephart's signature, just a bigger kabar logo.

Last edited:
I thought the first thread about the BK62 said they would come with the convexed spine? ... maybe I nisread that.

Back