First Run of BK62's to Be Released

Just found out about this knife yesterday via email from BHQ. Ordered one on the spot.....just got an email saying my order has shipped. Can't wait to get it. All the pictures in this thread have me stoked.

Just tracked my BK62....it has been delivered...yay. USPS initially had next Monday as my delivery day....must have made it through the system faster than expected. Can't wait to get home.

Yeah, I ordered three from them. I should have waited and got from somewhere else.
Should have done the same. I always thought Tomars is a big Kabar/Becker dealer in terms of sales. It still irritates me a bit that they charged my card for the knife as a pre-order; not a partial charge, but a full charge.... In the future, I may just look elsewhere for things they carry based on this experience. I hope you're listening Tomars.

Last edited:
All, I picked up several extra sets of stainless screws for the BK62. If you’re a regular here (both Beckerheads and future Beckerheads) and you want, shoot me a PM with your address and I’ll get it out to you on Monday. :thumbsup:

Postal Stike is over, but now they're dealing with a huge back log. Mine is now sat in Montreal. I'm really hoping it shows up this week.

Should have done the same. I always thought Tomars is a big Kabar/Becker dealer in terms of sales. It still irritates me a bit that they charged my card for the knife as a pre-order; not a partial charge, but a full charge.... In the future, I may just look elsewhere for things they carry based on this experience. I hope you're listening Tomars.

I had precisely the same experience. Card was charged immediately and knife won't be shipped til mid-January. In my experience the card is not to be charged until shipment is made. Guess Tomar's makes their own rules. :(

Doubt I'll place another order with Tomar's in the near future.

I had precisely the same experience. Card was charged immediately and knife won't be shipped til mid-January. In my experience the card is not to be charged until shipment is made. Guess Tomar's makes their own rules. :(

Doubt I'll place another order with Tomar's in the near future.
Can't you call and cancel the order, then buy elsewhere?

Can't you call and cancel the order, then buy elsewhere?
Of course, but I'm used to dealers not taking your money until they have a product and charge you at that time. I'm in this deep now, so I'm not going to cancel and re-order. Just not worth it. I can live without the Becker version of the Kephart for a month and a half if I have to at this point. I have lots of fixed blades to use if I need one for whatever, even a Condor Kephart.

Of course, but I'm used to dealers not taking your money until they have a product and charge you at that time. I'm in this deep now, so I'm not going to cancel and re-order. Just not worth it. I can live without the Becker version of the Kephart for a month and a half if I have to at this point. I have lots of fixed blades to use if I need one for whatever, even a Condor Kephart.
I actually quoted ralphtt, but good enough.

Back