First Run of BK62's to Be Released

I got a shipping notice a few days ago, pre-shipment notice, that is, then yesterday it said the received the package pending acceptance. Still says the same thing. Pending acceptance?

I tried to call Tomar’s several times today. Calls were initially dropped, then later went right to voicemail. I finally sent an email inquiry. Waiting to hear back.

I got a shipping notice a few days ago, pre-shipment notice, that is, then yesterday it said the received the package pending acceptance. Still says the same thing. Pending acceptance?

I had the exact same as you The Warrior The Warrior ... so I called Tomars ... John checked into it and said USPS has them and they are in route just won't get an update until they are scanned again but he expects them to be delivered by weeks end in most cases.

I've seen the slow down on updates already from early holiday shipping traffic on a few things bought recently.

Last edited:
And for what it's worth Knife Center still has them listed in stock ... but with them I would call to be sure they have them in hand before ordering.

Last edited:
Warrior we all on the same boat was told they would have in hand Tuesday or Wednesday, so my guess they created the labels but nothing shipped as yet be my guess

Still amazing the buzz around this knife ... huge thanks to Ethan for making this happen ... not some new design super steel monster knife ...

but all this buzz and desire from so many to come as close to holding a piece of history as most ever get ... and at a great price IMHO :thumbsup:

Dang, paypal messed me up and it didn't forward the order to Tomar's so I was left out of the 1st 36. Luckily, sending the email prompted them to look for the order as it wasn't forwarded like it was supposed to. Looks like I'm waiting until January or looking for another source for now.

Still, really cool that some of these were released before the expected main release of mid to late January.
wait, PayPal is effing up??? Nooo that's what I used! 6:06 PST I think.

Just heard back from Tomar’s. I did not make the first batch. I am #14 of the next 36 to ship out, whenever that happens.

Edit: I’m #14 not #4

Last edited:
Sorry, roads closed, the bridge is out, it snowed, there was a sunspot, the pony express threw a shoe, the squirrel cage is off its bearings again, the good ship Lollypop ran aground on Desperation Reef....
Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year anyway! :)
~~
I have no idea when I ordered, but I am sure there are still fish in the sea.

Yep, I was in the same boat . Just checked it's finally moving now :thumbsup: Yours should be to?

Back