• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Fishin1635 online store ? And Varenik* - Ebay flippers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will we find all the good catches bought from
Here on his Ebay store ?

qQHlB7a.jpg

fA8D8RY.jpg

Hey V Varenik

https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/current-ebay-flipper.1665009/

^^
see this for reference

looks like you’re buying off the forum to sell on your eBay store:
https://www.ebay.com/sch/1varenik/m.html?item=174352310300&hash=item289835201c:g:5hgAAOSwqeBfEcSh&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

you going to give us BladeForums members a discount when we purchase on eBay?
bbk357, absolutely, as long as I break even on my FB cost after all the fees, you're welcome to them.

From the surface, things were definitely getting fishy. I will say, the excitement that part of the forum had, has pretty much vanished for me. Which is truly unfortunate because some absolutely great people in that sales forum helped my love for traditional knives grow.
As someone who’s late to recognize how great GEC knives are, it’s frustrating trying build a collection.
I’ll be watching this closely.

I’m starting every sale ad from now on with “I’ll take it does not guarantee you the knife.”

I wasn’t aware of @fishin1635 but V Varenik was already on my radar since their sole reason for being a member here is to hawk the exchange. Pretty clear to see if you look at their post areas. It’s for this reason that I am now vetting buyers as people who aren’t here just for the sales and if they are, sorry, I’ll sell to someone else.

Do you even like knives?
do you collect them or anything?
Or this is just a means of making a little money?
Do you even like knives?
15950379663112161284254692849975.jpg 15950379663112161284254692849975.jpg 15950379663112161284254692849975.jpg View attachment 1379920 15950379663112161284254692849975.jpg View attachment 1379920 15950379663112161284254692849975.jpg View attachment 1379920
Do you even like knives?
here you go. Big enough personal collection for you ?
Don't forget to let me know which ones off the ebay you want.
(Not like I bought them at 'brotherly' prices either)

Attachments

• thumbnail-1.jpg
    thumbnail-1.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 78
  • thumbnail-2.jpg
    thumbnail-2.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 77
  • thumbnail-3.jpg
    thumbnail-3.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 77
  • thumbnail.jpg
    thumbnail.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 80
V Varenik that's odd, I don't see a huge stack of GEC tubes from all of those you've grabbed up here lately. Plenty of GEC knives on your Ebay store, though. (really obvious, obviously theatrical head scratch in puzzlement).
Not that you can read the numbers, theatrics aside, you could tell the whole drawer is full. There is NO MORE space. I have at least a couple of hundred in my personal collection. But here's a question for YOU, bud : how many of the knives you see on ebay can you match to what I"ve grabbed up here lately" ? What would be they be out of 90+ that are listed. Go ahead, count them and compare to what I've "grabbed", as I said earlier, not at prices that ain't that discounted, here. Then let's see you keep on scratching

Not that you can read the numbers, theatrics aside, you could tell the whole drawer is full. There is NO MORE space. I have at least a couple of hundred in my personal collection. But here's a question for YOU, bud : how many of the knives you see on ebay can you match to what I"ve grabbed up here lately" ? What would be they be out of 90+ that are listed. Go ahead, count them and compare to what I've "grabbed", as I said earlier, not at prices that ain't that discounted, here. Then let's see you keep on scratching

I actually have seen a few knives you've posted "TAKE" here, posted up on your Ebay store, but keep flapping those lips, flipper. I can't wait to watch as you start getting ignored as you try to snap up these knives for your store.

Boru13 Boru13 as you can see, good ole V Varenik has made it clear that he's got the wrong membership level.

:D

Also, what are you talking about full drawers? I see a bunch of closed drawers, but let's be honest, we all just know that's a stock for your store. Come on, now. We've seen flippers here plenty of times before.

You realize we can see sold/completed items on your store? After about five minutes of looking back and forth I’ve found a tc 14, od 92 and a speaker jack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back