Fishing 2017

NJBillK NJBillK Thank you. They do become family. We are doing well, we still miss Max but have the fond memories and are making more. We know we gave Max a great life and he enriched ours. Now Jasper is becoming increasingly more ingrained in the family unit.

Chris

We just put Retta our beagle down Monday. She had congestive heart failure. We made an appointment last Saturday to have it done today. By Sunday it was apparent I could not let het suffer that long. She was 15. I carried her in and held her till the end. This 6 ft 300lb tough as a pine knot hillbilly cried like a baby. We are going in a few hours to look at another beagle at a shelter she will never be expected to replace Retta but she is in need of a home and our family has a hole that a little hound is the fit for

I have a 14 year old English Bull Terrier that also has congestive heart failure. She was expected to pass last year from it, but she is going strong. I will miss her too when her time does come.....

Last edited:
Backcountry Snook & Redfish. Caught on light tackle & artificials.
l2wJY6l.jpg

rERUdxh.jpg

.................................................................................................................................

Last edited:
We got in a week of fishing on the Outer Banks last month. Smallish trout were plentiful at most high tides on our favorite pier. I had a gift card for the local tackle shop so I decided to get a lighter rod for the trout. First trip out I hooked into this guy who almost gave the lightweight rod more than it could handle. The best part is I caught several that evening and nobody else caught the first one. I guess they were trying to bully the little rod around.

Nice work Dipbait! I have had several days of 50 to 80 panfish days with a few bass, pickeral and trout mixed in! Never did 30 bass in a day! Great picture of your daughter with the fish!!!

Back