Fishing, and hunting reports (share yours)

Hiking today about 15 miles from home. Aspens are are only ok this year, snow is on the way...

I envy the mountain time. The smells and sounds are great this time of year. Are the elk bugling up there?

Looks to be a great trip with some Monster Fish MOS :eek:I am indeed very, very, envious :thumbsup: The Salmon are beautiful, but that 15LB Brown Trout is awesome:cool:

Thanks Tommy. That trout was really something to behold. I got a video of him fighting it. What made me pull the phone out to record was when I saw the behemoth breach completely out of the water. We were all relieved when he finally landed him.

Good stuff there! I go to Olcott NY every year for salmon fishing in Lake Ontario. Never gone up once they make it up the rivers. You guys using fly or conventional setups?

Good stuff there! I go to Olcott NY every year for salmon fishing in Lake Ontario. Never gone up once they make it up the rivers. You guys using fly or conventional setups?

All fly. I just learned how to do it yesterday but we’ve been coming for years and I always used a noodle rod and a spinner. Landed a total of 9 today. Kept 3 of course.

Some early fall hunting and scenery pictures

nDPHHAtl.jpg

CxK5YNn.jpg

mFsPO8Cl.jpg

g2t4PnSl.jpg

ad3AdDS.jpg

1b5pf1X.jpg

DvEx7sJ.jpg

XWUAxdSl.jpg

Showoff:mad: Seriously that is beautiful:thumbsup:;) If I remember correctly you live in Idaho? If not my apologies. Wish I was there;)

Showoff:mad: Seriously that is beautiful:thumbsup:;) If I remember correctly you live in Idaho? If not my apologies. Wish I was there;)

Yep, Idaho :thumbsup: Those pictures are from kind of all over the place.......a few from North Central along the main Salmon River, some from Central along the South Fork of the Boise River and below the Sawtooth Wilderness, and a few from South West near the Snake River breaks. I love Idaho, even my meager photo skills yield good pictures once in awhile :D

Back