Fishing & Hunting Disscussion ,Pics , Ect, Share your wisdom

AC, come on down to Tennessee, plenty of deer here. Hell, someone hit one on the road in front of my house Tuesday night. They aren't as big as northern deer, but there is plenty of them.

I bet it would be a fun time!! I've never been farther south than the middle of South Dakota, so it would be different for sure. Maybe sometime in the future if I end up changing jobs I'll be able to get out and have some adventures.

hey guys. always been a big fisherman. here's a good Lake Champlain bass (bubblegum, unweighted worm dragged across the top of lillies...thing hit like a ton of bricks)....

bassr.jpg

and, i have to tell y'all...i've been talking about hunting for 10 years...wanting to do it...and, well....never gone out. this year will finally be the year! my buddy has already agreed to take me out. gonna do deer and partridge...might try duck too. as i told him...i want to try everything...then, i'll figure out what i like.

thanks AC for reviving this thread.

Come on down AC. I won't guaranty you'll get a deer, I will promise you some great southern cooking. If there is one thing we southeners know how to do, it's eat. It doesn't matter what the occasion, there is gonna be food.

Might just have to do that some day. Would be great to meet you and some of the other great people on here. I'm on the lookout for a different job right now. I hate to change jobs, but almost five years of overnights, no benefits, and tons of changes are starting to get to me. I have a feeling that there is something good on the horizon!

TPVT, nice bass. I've never caught a largemouth before and have only got a few smallies. I've caught hundreds of white bass, perch, northern, and walleye here though.

ETA: I've nver had a ny southern cooking, but I know it would damn sure be good.

that time of year. gonna bump this one a bit. just got back from annual fishing trip to Greenville, ME. this was my best fish. nice li'l brookie....

ToddsBrookies_2012.jpg

thanks man. i can't be the only one out there this time of year. where are all the pics?

No fishing for me yet this year. My job situation will be changing drastically soon though, so I should have some time to fish in July. I can't wait to fry up some walleye!!

Our annual father's day hunt is next weekend. If we shot anything more than the breeze I'll get pics

Back