• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Fiskars Hatchet Sheath

Kiah

Pit Bull Appreciation Society
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Extra Fiskars Hatchet Kydex Sheath - .093 Coyote Brown (Sorry for the bad lighting.)

Made for the 14". Should also fit the mini, as they share a head.

$25 shipped :thumbup:

DSCN1990.JPG

DSCN1992.JPG

DSCN1999.JPG

DSCN2004.JPG

I will take it Kiah. I will send you a email to follow up this morning.
Thanks
trldad

If you make more I would be interested in one, especially if it was in orange.
William

I can make more (that's what I do ;)). Colors are .080 except for Black, Coyote Brown, and CF, which are .093.

Can do them in
-Orange
-Black
-Blue
-Brown
-Gray
-Red
-Silver
-Carbon Fiber

I'm gonna keep them at $25 shipped for now, though I'll probably raise it soon, 'cause these take a while to shape.

Just shoot me a PP payment with your color preference to kiah@customkydex.com or e-mail me for my addy to send a MO.

Last edited:
Kiah- got mine today, all I can say is absolutely awesome work! fit/finish is perfect, the sheath snaps on w/ authority- it's not going anywhere

thanks a bunch!

fiskarswsheath.jpg

fiskarswsheath2.jpg

Can you do one in coyote for the Fiskars Axe?

For the hatchet, yes. If you mean the full size axe though, I don't have one to form from. May pick one up later, but it's not on the list right now.

I realize this is quite an old thread, just curious if you still made these, and if they are able to be carried on a belt.

Thanks!
Ryan

Hi ! I am interested in a black sheath for a FISKAR X7 (14 inch).
I´d like it to have a drop leg loop.

How much for it ?

Thanksd
Dan

I can make more (that's what I do ;)). Colors are .080 except for Black, Coyote Brown, and CF, which are .093.

Can do them in
-Orange
-Black
-Blue
-Brown
-Gray
-Red
-Silver
-Carbon Fiber

I'm gonna keep them at $25 shipped for now, though I'll probably raise it soon, 'cause these take a while to shape.

Just shoot me a PP payment with your color preference to kiah@customkydex.com or e-mail me for my addy to send a MO.

Back