Five blems for 3/8

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
L to r

17 inch 23 ounce Gelbu special by Rajkumar. Sisau wood handle. Perfect Knife. The scabbard, Karda and chakma are missing. Take it for $65. *SOLD*

16.5 inch 24 ounce WWII by Lokendra. Scabbard, Karda and chakma are missing. Epoxy fix crack in horn handle. $50 YBB. *SOLD*

14 inch 28 ounce HI spear Vala by Bhakta. Satisal wood handle. Couple of minutes worth of rust removal time on the blade and loose scabbard. Best buy at $65 YBB. *SOLD*

8.5 inch 9 ounce Kerambit by Lachhu. Couple of minutes worth of rust removal time on the blade.
Slight shrinkage in antler handle near the ring. Bargain at $65. *SOLD*

9 3/8'' 8 ounce western style Knife by Dil. Antler handle. 20 minutes worth of rust removal time on the blade. Yours for $38YBB. *SOLD*

9 5/8 inch 7 ounce western style Knife by Dil. Antler handle. 15 minutes worth of rust removal time on the blade. Try it for $40 YBB. *SOLD*

Email to himimp@aol.com to get any or all:)
First come first served
I have KMFR sheath in stock
Price is $20 each

3-08y-12%20001.jpg

3-08y-12%20002.jpg

Last edited:
Either the wrong description or wrong photo. There are 5 in the photo and six descriptions.

mail sent on the western knifes :) Sounds like perfect gift material, after loving care though .

Email send on that long looking knife just in case it's a valid picture. lol

Edit:Darn, was told it's the wrong picture.

And looks like the updated picture is still not the correct one. *Eagerly waiting for picture*

Last edited:
I posted the correct pix, sorry for my mistake:eek:

I'm still waiting for a CAK or a really stand out knife like my Chitlangi knife I got. With HI knives, I want the knife to look beautiful while I use it to beat the crap out of the woods. :p

And I realized that Horn handles are my thing too! Fun to grip and grippy to boot.

Please tell me there will be more of these "western style knife". I think my father, grandfather, eldest brother, possibly my mother, definitely oldest sister, and possible some that are too young to tell yet; WOULD LOVE those blades. I've been using Buck knives since before I was 4 foot tall... a handmade blade for a more mature handler is just a perfect blade.

I would like to buy the gelbu but I want to know what kind of tang it has. Is it full flat?

Hi Auntie will take
8.5 inch 9 ounce Kerambit by Lachhu.

Awesome score on the kbit. My preference would have been to find a white horn kbit also but I pulled the trigger on last weeks in fear there may not be another. The dark cherry wood on my shark from the other day is still a beauty though. I took a grinder to the finger groove making it deeper and rounding it out. I sanded it down smooth afterwards. You might want to try that too if you find it to small for your fingers. Mine looks like the one's Ive seen throughout the net now... Just gotta work on sharpening it a bit more. Grats!

I know a lot of us would be interested in your kerambit knife if you were to do a production run of them. In the meantime, thank you for these specials you generously offer us each week.

Back