• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Fixed blade blowout! Esee, Tops, CRKT, Condor, and Mora!

So over the past year, give or take, I thought I was into fixed blades... Turns out not so much. Thus, I've decided to sell them off to fund folders and whatnot. All of these are unused, aside from throwing some sparks off of the steels. Feel free to PM or email me any questions. Also, anything purchased after Thursday around noon-ish will ship Monday because I will be out of town.

PayPal only. Please have money in hand. Prices include fees and shipping. ConUS only.

Condor Kephart (the finish it came with wasn't so great so I antiqued it) - SOLD!

Condor Bushlore (again, factory finish wasn't so great so it was given the worn look as well) - Traded

CRKT Minimalist (knife and sheath only) - $15

CRKT Obake - Traded

Esee Izula 2 (knife, sheath, Tek-Lok) - SOLD!

Esee 4 (knife, sheath, Tek-Lok) - $90

Mora Bushcraft Black (steel used to throw a handful of sparks) - Traded

TOPS ALRT XL - $30

TOPS BOB (factory tumble finished model with Exotac/Habilis Firerod and Esee arrowhead) - SOLD!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414465699.478392.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414465726.137618.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414465747.299383.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414465762.873173.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414465780.816738.jpg

Last edited:
Is the sheath shown with the CRKT Minimalist the correct one for this knife? I am asking as I am interested. The shape of the kydex imprint looks like a tanto.
Thank you,
Pat

Is the sheath shown with the CRKT Minimalist the correct one for this knife? I am asking as I am interested. The shape of the kydex imprint looks like a tanto.
Thank you,
Pat

It is. All the minimalists aside from the karambit come with that sheath.

Back