Fixed Blade & Folder Combo

He gave me this for.my high school graduation in 88'! It's always meant a lot to me! Especially being from the end of the men don't cry or show emotions era!!View attachment 1324572 View attachment 1324573
A gem of a knife, I know how we cherish things from our father. That might be your most valuable. Compliments.
(I lost my old man in 2008, till date I miss him.)
Aryan

A gem of a knife, I know how we cherish things from our father. That might be your most valuable. Compliments.
(I lost my old man in 2008, till date I miss him.)
Aryan

Knock on wood he's still here! Was supposed to have knee replacement 3 weeks ago but all elective surgery cancelled. We were hoping he'd be ready.for deer and bear season this fall but now who knows!! Just happy he's around to break my balls!! Stay healthy my friend!!!
James

fC9ZlXh.jpg

Knock on wood he's still here! Was supposed to have knee replacement 3 weeks ago but all elective surgery cancelled. We were hoping he'd be ready.for deer and bear season this fall but now who knows!! Just happy he's around to break my balls!! Stay healthy my friend!!!
James
Many Thanks,
Bless You too.
Aryan

Last edited:
Happy Sunday All,
Some very interesting combo pics today.
Pls keep ‘em coming! :thumbsup:
Cheers

Thanks To @Retired UPS Driver sharing his leather conditioning steps and tips I was able to get my leather sheath for my BushCrafter LT looking pretty darn good :thumbsup:
IIyp1Oy.jpg

The above is my table top carrry today and below will be my go to the store TP hunter carry :D
This Bradford Gnecker I know will be one of my go to carry’s. What a great user that’s friendly and convenient :thumbsup:
Well Done Bradford !
bDbFBYi.jpg

DSK TACTICAL AND DIAMONDBLADEWORKS COLLAB. FIXED BLADE
AND SKIKE CUSTOM KNIVES ROUGE SHARK TANTOView attachment 1325149 View attachment 1325151

These today
View attachment 1325168

Probably seems like an odd combo, with both being so small; but I haven't felt like I needed anything more.
(Truth be told, I started the day with those two plus my Bravo 1-LT...but the two fixed blades were too much today, and I chose to lose the larger one.)

Back