Fixed Blade & Folder Combo

Today my folders are the usual three, Alox Electrician, Opinel 6, and Okapi Biltong. The fixed is a BK14 Eskabar. It is purely academic today, just lying around trying to persuade myself that the backwash of opioids frm my recent knee surgery is worth the discomfort. The knives aren’t getting any play.

Bravo EDC + Delica Brown.
yaxWYzx.jpg

Hello,
Pls share some pics and details/specs of your fixed blades, they’re very attractive:thumbsup:, I guess you already know that;).

Aryan

I forget, the small one from 1084 in the first pic (called a pocket scapel) is made by Josh (?) before he got better known, he makes a lot of hollow ground hunters in AEBL now, his mark is a capital J. The other one is an Aguila small fixed blades 1095. I tried to find Josh's last name, sorry, maybe it will show up.

I forget, the small one from 1084 in the first pic (called a pocket scapel) is made by Josh (?) before he got better known, he makes a lot of hollow ground hunters in AEBL now, his mark is a capital J. The other one is an Aguila small fixed blades 1095. I tried to find Josh's last name, sorry, maybe it will show up.

Many Thanks for your reply :thumbsup:. Pls post some more pics for us to enjoy.

as is this one
View attachment 1301641

and as were these
View attachment 1301642

Forgive the flash - between the hour, and the rain, it's still rather dark here.

Man! Those Fixed Blades sure look good!
Thanks for the pics :thumbsup:.

Aryan.

@Aryan, I will try to get some more photos, I like small fixed blades more, but a folder is convenient. One day I will get a Horsewright, and one of his horizontal sheaths. I like the one above in white bone or stag. I want one of his Coyote or Sonoran models. Again, the carry method is something I am working on.

@Aryan, I will try to get some more photos, I like small fixed blades more, but a folder is convenient. One day I will get a Horsewright, and one of his horizontal sheaths. I like the one above in white bone or stag. I want one of his Coyote or Sonoran models. Again, the carry method is something I am working on.
Yes, I too like small fixed blades. At present I’m having several folders for EDC, just recently started adding small/medium fixed blades to my EDC rotation.
About horizontal/cross carry and sheaths, I’m told these are some of the best options by @Horsewright :thumbsup:.

Many Thanks,
Aryan.

Last edited:
Back