Fixed Blade & Folder Combo

Fox Knives with Inkosingo for Tuesday.
69vlQUS.jpg

very nice knives, Sir
Custom job, my guess.

Aryan
Aryan,
no these are normal production knives by Brutalica knives.
Fixed blade is called Tsarap and folding one - Tsarap folder :)
I sell them in my store and have in my personal collection/edc. I carry the orange Tsarap Folder all the time now. I used to hate Wharncliffe blades but now after using it almost every day - I love it!

Interesting pair, I take it you like that blade shape. Would that be a hawkbill or more of a sheepsfoot? Can you tell s little more about it? Thanks.

Very happy to do so!
These are Tsarap fixed and Tsarap folder (as in my previous post--:).
The company (Brutalica) is in Russia and ran by Aleksey Ponomaryov famous video blogger and knife enthusiast. He has an awesome YouTube channel but only in Russian for now :)
I represent his knives in my store RussianKnives.com and we do have great success with these two models. (FYI -my store is in Chicago, not Russia)

The cutting edge is straight, so I would call it Wharncliffe for sure. Super functional design and now I'm talking from my personal experience. The fixed blade Tsarap has a perfect size for a fixed blade EDC, if you think a fixed blade is suitable for EDC but this is totally different topic to talk about :)

The blade is D2, handle Micarta on the fixed one, and G10 on the folder. So these are simple and functional knives.

Many Thanks brother, happy hump day:thumbsup:

You see James, altho this thread is a bit slow with few posts, at the same time I find it very peaceful and friendly here, we can enjoy, appreciate the posts & pics at our own pace, what say you buddy.... 55 pages of just comradeship ;):cool:

Aryan
Love that bandit, brother!! Happy hump day!!

Last edited:
Many Thanks brother, happy hump day:thumbsup:

You see James, altho this thread is a bit slow with few posts, at the same time I find it very peaceful and friendly here, we can enjoy, appreciate the posts & pics at our own pace, what say you buddy.... 55 pages of just comradeship ;):cool:
Aryan
Agree 100%, it is a peaceful pace and very enjoyable to view and investigate some of the pieces I am not familiar with. I for one truly have enjoyed the pace that your thread has developed into since beginning back in March. Although I rarely actually post here, I do in fact read every single post in its entirety, and quite often come back to further delve into the various models posted, gaining even more knowledge.

Back