Fixed Blade & Folder Combo

I been holding out on you guys.
jkDTts4.jpg

Ok info please! Still holding out!!
Fixed blade by Matt Freeman, went by Charlie Mike Charlie Mike here. This one is in D2, chisel ground, handled in Thunderstorm Kevlar with thick orange G10 liners. This one is a little smaller than the fighters he was known for, more of a utility blade, a hair under 4 1/4” blade with 3 3/4” sharpened edge and 8 1/4” overall.

Folder is by Derek Stang Bladeworks Stang Bladeworks , Thunderstorm Kevlar and orange G10 again, blade and I believe the spring as well are CPM 154. By far the stiffest pull of any of my slip joints, I think Matt would approve.

m2DHYJK.jpg

I really should get one of those big honkin’ orange Spydies and hack mod a wave on it to complete the proper Charlie Mike carry though.

Fixed blade by Matt Freeman, went by Charlie Mike Charlie Mike here. This one is in D2, chisel ground, handled in Thunderstorm Kevlar with thick orange G10 liners. This one is a little smaller than the fighters he was known for, more of a utility blade, a hair under 4 1/4” blade with 3 3/4” sharpened edge and 8 1/4” overall.

Folder is by Derek Stang Bladeworks Stang Bladeworks , Thunderstorm Kevlar and orange G10 again, blade and I believe the spring as well are CPM 154. By far the stiffest pull of any of my slip joints, I think Matt would approve.

m2DHYJK.jpg

I really should get one of those big honkin’ orange Spydies and hack mod a wave on it to complete the proper Charlie Mike carry though.

Miss that guy very much!! Quite the character. The way his work progressed was great to see.

Back