REK Q fixed blade thread

Alright, worked on the blades a bit today! Here they are blasted and ready for etching... The one there on top has already been etched. Then I'll buff most of that off which will leave a really nice durable finish for use!

i-Tj9hNsd-XL.jpg

Edit: actually here you go, you can see the finish on the flats here in this Pic!

i-FcrrPWW-X3.jpg

Alright, worked on the blades a bit today! Here they are blasted and ready for etching... The one there on top has already been etched. Then I'll buff most of that off which will leave a really nice durable finish for use!

i-Tj9hNsd-XL.jpg

Edit: actually here you go, you can see the finish on the flats here in this Pic!

i-FcrrPWW-X3.jpg
Really easy to see the finished product, but it a little chilly without pants.:eek: Nice finish on the flats.;)

Well... here's the video, or at least some of it, that I promised Dogdrawz Dogdrawz ! I had to extend the completion date to May instead of April :( I'm trying to get through grinding these so I can get them out.

Hopefully some of you guys that are in quarantine will be entertained :)

* resolution will get better after it's done processing, I just uploaded so that's why it's a little blurry

Last edited:
Back