• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Fixed Blades for Sale: Becker, Schrade, Bladetech, SOG

Status
Not open for further replies.
My pleasure brother. I hope the review went through properly.
Yes, sir, it did and it my pleasure to be the first one to give you a great review.

In fact, do me another favor please?

Head over to this thread and post a thread giving me kudos. I just did the same for you there as well.

My man here responded to my request immediately. The payment was discussed and his payment arrived immediately after discussing terms. The blade was shipped out later that day. The knife was exactly as described and the installed handles were a huge upgrade! I couldn't imagine using this knife as a chopper with the stock scales even though they were included. The knife was in like new condition. I didnt take a microscope to it but to the naked eye it appeared unused. In all honestly it is sharper than the brand new Busse HT2 I just received. This sheath is a beast! It has a ton of extra space for what I would assume another smaller becker fits in and another space for large sharpening stone or whatever you want to put into it. If Rambo used this knife as his survival knife I'd imagine they would have had to hire at least 100 more cast extras to be sliced and diced by Sly with the BK9. Expect to receive what is advertised from Centuriator!

wait...you bought that knife and my BK9? Dude...that Busse is the bomb.
My wife found the package and wasn't very happy. Its too pretty to take into the woods. It was a pleasure doing business with you. I hope you can rectify whatever drama is going on with you and this forum.

Lol I'm at the point to where I don't want to hide anything from my wife. I didnt need it... I wanted it. Anyways....

Here's a possible solution for you. Have your wife open up a PayPal account and except payment through that. There's a huge void in the market for a person to person payment system which allows buyer protection and does not have an issue with 2a. I am a software engineer but fortunately already have a job. I would base it on the block chain like all the dark websites do. At this point it is not intuitive to buy cryptocurrency though. Its only a matter of time until that option exists on all of our banking web apps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back