• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Fixed blades for sale Lower prices

cvarner13

Gold Member
BF, I cleaned up the threads and made a single for sale thread. I've dropped the prices to the lowest they will be advertised. Please claim any item in the thread then send me a message and I'll send you my payment info. As of right now I am not really interested in trades but I will listen to what you have to offer. Thanks again and hope every one is doing well.

1. Ursus 45: SV35N, 4.5” blade, with fire steel and sheath. $200

2. Andal Forest Tool: $205

3. Survive 4.1 Ugly Betty, Delta 3V $225

4. Wander Tactical URO, D2 $250

5. Koyote knives $100

6. Esee Junglas, new but has developed some corrosion towards the tip. Will come off easily with a sharping. Awesome sheath $185

7. FPT M3PC, 3.5” blade, 8” OAL, $250

8. River Bottom Blades pukko, O1, 3.25” blade $175

9. Wenger essential 80crv2, 3” blade, 7”oal $170

10. PSK dirty by design wildcat, 1095, 4.25 blade curly birch scales $100

11. Jeff white Bush one $50

12. Jeff White Bush HD $100 5” blade

13. Sheath for Esee 4 $30

14. Southern Grind Bad Monkey: $150

15. ZT 0220 $150

16. ZT 0350: $85

https://imgur.com/a/nm0UEN4

Last edited:
Which one is the Koyote? In the photo it looks like the wood handled one with the chord wrap. Specs, hard to tell in the board.

Which one is the ring knife and which one is the tan Scalloped handled knife with the blood grove and brown scout sheath? Thanks

Does the model of the knife as listed in your ad correspond to the way the picture is shown from top to bottom? If not it is confusing as hell to tell which is which.
which knife is the one 7 from the top not counting the 2 sheaths. The one I am asking about has a camoflage sheath with the opening facing the knife.

Does the model of the knife as listed in your ad correspond to the way the picture is shown from top to bottom? If not it is confusing as hell to tell which is which.
which knife is the one 7 from the top not counting the 2 sheaths. The one I am asking about has a camoflage sheath with the opening facing the knife.
It’s a Dave Wenger Essential

Not at all. I’ll see if I can clean it up later on

Back