• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Fixed blades for sale

CVamberbonehead

Gold Member
Fixed 1.JPG Fixed 2.JPG Fixed sheaths.JPG
For sale:

1: Discontinued Buck 118 Personal in cocobolo wood and brass with black spacers. 420HC steel. Excellent condition. Includes box. $80 SOLD
2: Cold Steel SRK in SK-5 steel. Excellent condition, only used on 1 camping trip to make some feather sticks and cut up sausage. I just didnt like the Kraton handle. $35 SOLD
3: Ward "Master Quality" skinning knife. Carbon steel. In good condition, blade and brass have patina and it has the original owners initials scratched into the leather handle. The leather and spacer handle is in excellent condition, tight and clean. Includes a blade cover. $20 SOLD
4: Landi Bushcraft knife in O1 steel with walnut handle scales. In excellent condition, includes formed Bark River sheath. Handle finished with Tru-oil and blade has been sharpened (it originally had a dull tip when new). $100
5: Zoe Crist Backpacker customized by Bark River Knives. A2 steel with black and green linen micarta. In excellent condition. Sent to Bark River to radius finger grooves, very comfortable in hand. $120
6: Schrade Old Timer Sharpfinger. In good condition, carbon steel with sawcut Delrin handle scales. Includes sheath that I made for it. $15 SOLD
7: Cold Steel Safe Maker 2. Aus 8A steel with Kraton handle. Like new in box condition. $25 SOLD

All prices include shipping, I use Paypal. Thank you for looking! :)

Last edited:
I'll take the Sharpfinger Thank you! ETA: I let my membership lapse and I cannot PM you. Please PM or email me to arrange payment. Thank you!

Last edited:
I'll take the Buck 118
PM & PP sent. Thanks

Last edited:
Hello mr. CV-
I’m sorry I didn’t respond. I had one chance to respond before I went back off the grid and I forgot. I’m glad you had another buyer.
Oh thats ok, Im really sorry about that. I just couldnt get ahold of you, but at least the SRKs arent hard to find. Good luck, have a nice day.

Back