FK2

DeadlyAccurateAsiandamselfly-size_restricted.gif

:D

Just picked up my first CPK, an FK2. I am sure this will be the beginning of another long crazy journey, but I am ok with that because I am completely blown away with this knife. It fits my hand perfectly and so far I have zero complaints. This was from earlier today, I had to try it out splitting up some kindling for a fire and whittling a little bit. This knife is going to be perfect for what I need and want out of it. I can only imagine how well it’s going to do at skinning my deer and elk this fall(fingers crossed). And this thing is still shaving sharp. Delta 3V is some serious stuff! Anyways, just another proud owner of an awesome knife by CPK.
vjUxskx.jpg

fs5ZwfJ.jpg

PwWOzEm.jpg

HHHSdp5.jpg

HAuZrpA.jpg

Just picked up my first CPK, an FK2. I am sure this will be the beginning of another long crazy journey, but I am ok with that because I am completely blown away with this knife. It fits my hand perfectly and so far I have zero complaints. This was from earlier today, I had to try it out splitting up some kindling for a fire and whittling a little bit. This knife is going to be perfect for what I need and want out of it. I can only imagine how well it’s going to do at skinning my deer and elk this fall(fingers crossed). And this thing is still shaving sharp. Delta 3V is some serious stuff! Anyways, just another proud owner of an awesome knife by CPK.
vjUxskx.jpg

fs5ZwfJ.jpg

PwWOzEm.jpg

HHHSdp5.jpg

HAuZrpA.jpg

Awesome! Would love to see more folks use their CPKs! :thumbsup:

vjUxskx.jpg

fs5ZwfJ.jpg

PwWOzEm.jpg

HHHSdp5.jpg

HAuZrpA.jpg

Congrats on the knife, I just received my first CPK last week, an HDFK.
Like you, I couldn’t be more impressed with it. I ended up ordering a Medium Chopper that should be here soon.
I have a feeling we will both be buying more from CPK.

Oh, great pics!

vjUxskx.jpg

fs5ZwfJ.jpg

PwWOzEm.jpg

HHHSdp5.jpg

HAuZrpA.jpg

Gotta love the picture ... you're using that beautiful beast of a knife ... and I spy in the background what appears to be a Tonka ... maybe you can contract them to haul your kindling? :p

well the sun still isn't cooperating but I took a few pictures to post until I get a better day … I thought the EDC2 was gorgeous (and it still is) … but I love the Koa scales he made for my FK2 ...

P1000390.JPG
Koa 2 FK2.JPG
and the pair together ...

Koa FK2 and EDC2 .JPG
Koa FK 2 and EDC2.JPG

Back