Flea Market saber grind bk16 SCORE!!!!

I was cruising a local flea market looking for some vintage cast iron skillets and spotted a Becker handle sticking out from a pile of kitchen utensils and crappy dollar store knives. I pulled out the knife and it was a really beat up saber grind 16! I stripped the remaining beat up factory coating. Took it to a bit of a satin finish, darkened the blade, popped some old micarta scales on it......and took it to my paper wheels......voila! New life and pretty dang sexy. Oh yea....and it was $7!!!

KboWkst.jpg

Yep, we need pics...

Thanks! Sorry, couldn't figure out how to make the picture work. Should be good now.

Damn. Not bad for a first/second post. Congrats mang! Nice score!

My girlfriend always makes fun of me stopping at yards sales and Flea markets.....Its the hidden gold like this that is what I look for...:thumbup:

I will give you 200% of your purchase price.

My Misses is the same way, but she recently she has been coming around to my side since in found a stack of 20 CDs that she likes for near pennies.

Nice find.

Sweet find! I've picked up some good deals at thrift/garage sales over the years, but never knives. I did find a surefire E1e for $7 recently, though.

Back