David Brown

Kydex Sheath and Holster Artist :)
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
fresh off the press

and the FM V14 next to a Gladius

qwz8lUE.jpg

IYWdOMC.jpg

eG8zK2w.jpg

Wow those are perfect. Very 'elegant' lines, they match the look of the knife just right. I swear if I had an FMV14 I'd buy one, or three.

Bruh, I literally just emailed you about a custom order for my FMV8 and FMV14.

Attachments

• 686866_1 (1).jpg
    686866_1 (1).jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 15
Nice. I have a comp finish and black canvas so I think basic black would be proper. I’m weird about drain holes...I’ve not found them useful and they just plain look shitty, imho. Plus my favorite part of the knife is the point and since it’s the most vulnerable part of the knife I prefer it completely covered and not exposed at all Would it be possible to order one with no drain hole?...unless you could convince me that they’re absolutely necessary, my ears are open.:):thumbsup:

Nice. I have a comp finish and black canvas so I think basic black would be proper. I’m weird about drain holes...I’ve not found them useful and they just plain look shitty, imho. Plus my favorite part of the knife is the point and since it’s the most vulnerable part of the knife I prefer it completely covered and not exposed at all Would it be possible to order one with no drain hole?...unless you could convince me that they’re absolutely necessary, my ears are open.:):thumbsup:

I can not put the drain hole, if you do not want one.
I think they look fine and are necessary for cleaning out the sheath but I can certainly not put one in it.

I don't see drain holes in those sheaths

I put the drain hole on the back with my makers mark.

Known everywhere, soon to be copied everywhere as well. Keep up the good work.

I don't see drain holes in those sheaths
You’ve never seen the drain holes? They’re drilled on the “back” Do you like the way they look? I don t like the way they expose the point. (I hope I didn’t insult Dave when I said they look ‘shitty’. It’s just my opinion)
If they’re absolutely necessary for cleaning then I’d prefer a molded drain hole straight down the bottom. That way the daggers tip’s not visible and therefore less vulnerable to the elements. I just want perfect pants for the perfect pig poker:thumbsup::):thumbsup:

If you don't like the hole exposed...duct tape. I've owned several BB and several other makers. David's product is the best.

I never noticed it on the sheaths at home and didn't see it in the pictures here. I'll be damned!
You’ve never seen the drain holes? They’re drilled on the “back” Do you like the way they look? I don t like the way they expose the point. (I hope I didn’t insult Dave when I said they look ‘shitty’. It’s just my opinion)
If they’re absolutely necessary for cleaning then I’d prefer a molded drain hole straight down the bottom. That way the daggers tip’s not visible and therefore less vulnerable to the elements. I just want perfect pants for the perfect pig poker:thumbsup::):thumbsup:

Wow those are perfect. Very 'elegant' lines, they match the look of the knife just right. I swear if I had an FMV14 I'd buy one, or three.
Thank you

Bruh, I literally just emailed you about a custom order for my FMV8 and FMV14.
sent you a reply my friend

Known everywhere, soon to be copied everywhere as well. Keep up the good work.
:)

If you don't like the hole exposed...duct tape. I've owned several BB and several other makers. David's product is the best.
Thank you my friend

Really nice looking sheaths. Great job.
Surfsidemel

Thank you :)

YES!!! Big Dave's FMV-14 has arrived and that means my sheath will be heading to me soon! Woo Hoo!!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back